Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Hmm... less than 1000 posts and 5 people from page 1...
... if I tracked that, or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfist View Post
And actually, MonkWren, jobs vary. Mine gives me LOTS of travel time, and gadgets give me posting time Hammie has lots of fun on the road thanks to the 'Weave. But yeah, office ones where you have no time would definitely cut back on the posting.

WT generally is a turnoff for me; I used to post there but I think the internet is a poor medium to express important ideas like that, and let's face it, people get more upset in that forum than any other Kudos to those who like it and make civil posts of course, but you probably follow me.
Welp, some of us actually have to work when we work. And as much as WT can be rage-inducing, there are a lot of quality discussions that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkWren View Post
Welp, some of us actually have to work when we work. And as much as WT can be rage-inducing, there are a lot of quality discussions that happen.
When you work internet tech support, and you can almost literally answer stuff in your sleep (because I've actually dozed off during calls once or twice), you have oodles of time to waste on the internet

Some of us work where we work AND post on our mobile devices.

I don't know, MonkWren. All I'm hearing is a lot of whining. You could have joined three games in the time it took to tell us why you can't post.

Hammie calls BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfist View Post
Some of us work where we work AND post on our mobile devices.

I don't know, MonkWren. All I'm hearing is a lot of whining. You could have joined three games in the time it took to tell us why you can't post.

Hammie calls BS
Fair enough. I also have high narrative standards, and tend to take about an hour per play post, so that kinda limits me.

Ooooooh! Gotta get over that! Fast posts about silly things FTW! Your Kindle and iPhone can handle the simple stuff; then you use the computer for the heart wrenching dialog and Pulitzer Prize winning stuff

Come on, man. Be aan addict hardcore player. We can stop in any time we want to...

I unfortunately work a retail job where we aren't allowed to have our phones on us. They must stay in the back room, so I can never post from work. That and a bf who doesn't like it when I stay on MW for longer than 30 minutes. I wish I could jump on at work though!

As for milestones, my first game ever just started and Ithamar will actually be playing in it too. It was a rough start too. First my laptop crashed, then I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, and then I was told it would be wiser to buy a new laptop rather than fix my old one. Even with all that bad luck, I managed to get it started. I hope it runs as long as the other games mentioned here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonbies
As for milestones, my first game ever just started and Ithamar will actually be playing in it too. It was a rough start too. First my laptop crashed, then I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, and then I was told it would be wiser to buy a new laptop rather than fix my old one. Even with all that bad luck, I managed to get it started. I hope it runs as long as the other games mentioned here.
Best of luck! Just like Exercise, it's less about intensity and more about consistency!

Got engaged yesterday!