Notices

New character applications

Name: Raddin Swordsong sheet in progress
Race: Human
Class:
Unearthed Arcana
Divine Bard/Fighter1
Alignment:NG
Description:Raddin is a well built young man with a stocky build. He stands at 5'7 but easily weighs 170lbs. His nose and brow are both wide. His deep brown hair is kept in shoulder length braids and he has a goatee that is also kept in two shorter braids. He is an attractive young man and he knows he looks as a man should. His hands are those of a craftsman, many small burn scars dot the back of his hands.
Background: Raddin is a smith by trade and is known for his singing while he works. He tells those who question it that it is a matter of his heritage. His father sang at the forge and his father's father did the same. They said that it makes the metal stronger as the binding between their fathers before them caused their prowess to come down and be passed on. He currently lives alone in Scurdaeg and works at the moment fashioning mundane weapons and armor for the Knights. He once served as a member of the Queen's Army as a warrior. He fought hard and when he was finished used his pay to sustain his father's forge. As time grew on, the demand for weapons from him diminished with Mages providing magical weaponry. He doesnt much care for the mages for this reason and is currently seeking to truly imbue his goods with power normally you need a mage to imbue. He is right on the verge of a breakthrough.

Name: Chu'tak
Race: Neanderthals
Class:
Druid Avenger UC/Shapeshifter PHB2
Druid

Dice Roll: 4d6r1^3z 4d6r1^3z 4d6r1^3z 4d6r1^3z 4d6r1^3z 4d6r1^3z
d6 Results: 5, 6, 6 (Total = 17)
d6 Results: 4, 4, 4 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 2, 6, 5 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 6, 3, 5 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 3, 2, 4 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 6, 5, 6 (Total = 17)
stats (17,12,13,14,9,17)
Dice Roll: 4d8+12z
d8 Results: 6, 5, 2, 7 (Total = 32)
HP (32)

Stat block:
Dice Roll:
4d6^3r1 4d6^3r1 4d6^3r1 4d6^3r1 4d6^3r1 4d6^3r1
d6 Results: 6, 3, 6 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 5, 4, 6 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 5, 4, 4 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 5, 3, 6 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 3, 6, 4 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 6, 5, 3 (Total = 14)

Spell-wielding characters, if you're not familiar with these books, I would check them out and look through them: Spell Compendium, Complete Divine, Complete Arcane, Complete Mage. Tons of great options in all of those. Don't be afraid to vary your spells known list with area-of-effect spells as well as single-target spells, etc.

Also people please remember to try and work my homebrew setting into your backgrounds like I requested in the game ad.

Ok, I've finally decided after much deliberation that I'll go with attikol's character Emmett for Group 2. Thanks everyone for applying and if for some reason down the road things go wonky again I might contact some of you.

I believe I have made a decision for Group 1 as well but that group seems to be having other issues at the moment that I'd like to get sorted out before I make an official decision for that.