New system - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

New system

New system

Could you please Arcanis to the systems? Would be great! Thanks, Pete

It's not hard at all to add one, but to prevent the list getting too unwieldy they tend to only get added when there is evidence of multiple people actually playing. So start a game as misc, hope some others do the same and it shouldnt be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoogie View Post
It's not hard at all to add one, but to prevent the list getting too unwieldy they tend to only get added when there is evidence of multiple people actually playing. So start a game as misc, hope some others do the same and it shouldnt be a problem.
THis is basically it. Adding a game is a 5 minute process adding a line to a database table. We try to keep the list to games that have some showing here on MW

May I request again to add Arcanis to the game system? The first adventure is done, HP1-3 is ongoing, as is SP3 and HP1-1 starts soon. I intend to run HP14 and HP1-2 as well, SP4 i panned, and I expect to get enough players - so an advertisement would give others the chance to join in and it would be better visible.

The fact that nobody has answered this suggests we're all leaving it for someone else.

The way I see it is that we're already at a point where the list is way too long. We're going to change the way systems are handled at some point to allow the list to be more manageable but that's a very difficult problem to solve. It does mean that the case for adding another system needs to be fairly compelling.

Another admin may feel differently and decide to add it but for me 3 games with the same handful of people involved in each and that alone isn't compelling. Are there threads discussing aspects of this system in GD that would benefit from a subweave?

Coming up - one vanished player reappeared, so add the Fastplay, and over time, as it is a Living campaign, influx might be increasing. It seemed the Fastplay was not really attractive, but HP1-1 is, if it stays at this, might need to split the groups and would readvertise to give others the chance (8 players at the moment).
At the moment, no clue how this will develop, it could be one adventure at at time in the end, it could grow.