Notices

Hello, my name is Un'Shanuk and I'm an evil wargod.

Hello, my name is Un'Shanuk and I'm an evil wargod.

Name: Un'Shanuk, the Scourge of Creation, Father of the Foul, Liberator of Dartholm.

Concept: Evil Demon God of War . A spirit embodying all the viciousness and merciless horror of warfare and dictatorship.

Although brutal and sadistic inside his domain and to his followers, he's more than capable of cold calculation and diplomacy but always with a singular goal of consuming and annihilating the whole of Creation.
Though his ultimate goal is destruction, he enjoys mutilating and deforming creations of other gods, turning them into horrible tools of war and conquest.

Primary Domain: War

Secondary Domains:
Grotesque (Expressed mainly in The Foul, his horrible, mutant race of monsters).

Diplomacy.

Madness.

Commandments:

Make the world suffer. The greater pain in life - the sweeter is destruction's oblivion.

Serve only Un'Snanuk. Other gods are weak

War is holy, revere the art of slaughter. There are no bounds.

Breed and multiply. Your first is the Sacred Goat - sacrifice it, so your second is to be The Scourge of Creation.

No pantheon but many allied smaller gods and spirits who think they can use him to battle their rivals.

A couple of quick questions, why would the Foul worship him if he is sadistic to his own followers? And how do you think he might handle the conversion of others to his religion?

I envisioned his worshippers to be bestial and simple, sort of like orcs. They worhip him because he gives the Foul strength to pillage and make war on other inhabitants of the world.
Im not familiar with the system and if this representation of worshipers is too crude for the game I can tweak the concept into a more benevolent dictator-type. More believable for humans to worship.
As for outsider convertions, being a capable strategist and diplomat - he understands the value of worshippers and admits the more warlike and insane into the fold, promising them "unlimited power" if they follow him.

The representation is fine, I am going to assume that most peoples followers have a near human intellect level, be that over or under, so orc-like intelligence is not too far off in my opinion.

Expanded abit on His origin and the Foul. Views on a couple of other gods.
Really excited about this game, hope to get in. Id love our gods to have some familial tensions ala the Endless in Sandman. Also not to get destroyed at the start for being .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monglo View Post
Also not to get destroyed at the start for being .
I think it both prudent and polite to point out that, since your character is designed as belligerent, selfish, and completely unwilling to accept anyone (or anything) else as an essential equal, he is, by default, at great risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendedMaster View Post
I think it both prudent and polite to point out that, since your character is designed as belligerent, selfish, and completely unwilling to accept anyone (or anything) else as an essential equal, he is, by default, at great risk.
Yeah, but he's diplomatic about it. That counts for something, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monglo View Post
Yeah, but he's diplomatic about it. That counts for something, doesn't it?
Only until the first time he betrays someone. Diplomacy is a polite version of lies, and it has as much use and integrity under pressure.

I'm not saying your character is bad. I'm saying that your character isn't exactly safe or secure, and asking for plot armor for him is kind of ridiculous.