Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings fellow travelers

Greetings fellow travelers

I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying games. I've been playing RPGs for over 20 years now since AD&D and Dragonlance. I'm definitely interested in joining some 3.5, 4e and Pathfinder games though I've enjoyed d20 Modern, CoC and Heroes games in the past.

I'm especially interested in the new gaming system 13th Age. I think it would work great for PbP. It takes a lot of the crunchy stuff out of traditional games like 3.5 and 4e and makes the game more story focused. If anyone would be interested in 13th Age I'd be happy to either play or run a game.

Hi Corn. Sounds like you could become a real asset around here. Welcome Aboard.
Here, have a cookie. Hope you like macadamias.

Hey s_corn (is that a clever way of saying Scorn BTW ??),

If you want to run a game, just post it in the Game & Ads, though I would advice perhaps playing in a game or two first to learn the mechanics of MW

Or create a game, don't advertise it and learn what it can do (which is how I learnt about sheetrolls and some of the other GM niceties you can use) -- you could even invite RL friends to join the game and they could then also learn it with you, and they may find some games on here they enjoy as well

Welcome and have fun,

NGP

I think instead of encouraging potential new MW GMs to start a new throw away game, maybe we should invite them to co GM the throwaway games we already created, though last time I tried that the guy declined because he'd never heard of the RPG my "game" is based on.

Hey guys. Thanks for the welcome. You guessed it noobiegameplayer, it's a play on my name: S. Cornelius. But you can call me scorn. And don't worry, I'm not scornful.

I like the idea of checking out the gm tools but I think I'll just read the wiki and join a game first.