Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Would it be possible to change my username?

Would it be possible to change my username?

I didn't see any way to do so mentioned on the Wiki. It's driving me crazy that people keep mixing up my username with my character names, so I'd like to change it to something that isn't a real name.

Others have asked that in this forum in the past, just like you did just now. An administrator has to do the change, but they're going to need what username you wish to change to.

Be sure and run a search on the user name you'd like as well. A lot of people end up asking for something that's already taken.

It seems the name 'Puzzle' isn't taken. I would like that one please, if an admin would be kind enough to change it.

Ahh, I see. I didn't know how to change my username so I ended up signing up again with a new email. Didn't realize a mod could have shifted it for me! Well hopefully it is Ok that I have this new account. Now if you can just modify my join date back to March *kidding*.

Here-to-fore known as Gold on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
One Account Per Person
Do not register multiple accounts. If you need your account name changed, or if you have multiple accounts already, contact Myth-Weavers Staff to resolve the issue.
Please tell us the old username, and we can merge that account into the new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
Please tell us the old username, and we can merge that account into the new one.
Ooops. Thank you for understanding and helping me. Old account was called dgold - New account and account I want to keep is called Gold.