Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Myth-weavers new, special, and awesome online text-based game.

Approximately 1 foot tall, two if you include the tail (that's quite large for a mouse, thanks). And a nice, sleek, deep crimson.

Are you bipedal, or quadruped? And if quadruped: Do you at least have hands or something to the like?

Bipedal but with a gorgeous razor sharp bone rack on my forehead. Stretching out to 2 feet in length. Two feet tall. Studded with metal spikes to impale my enemies.

When we say crimson. Do we mean dark red or bright red? Or more of that reddish black that looks red in the sunlight but black during the night?

Don't forget to update the spoiler Kerim.

I am still confused is this creature a Moose? Or is it half demon half hair gel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
I am still confused is this creature a Moose? Or is it half demon half hair gel?
Mouse. You know, the little cheese-eating bastards that my cats snack on.

Ohhh the rodent! Wow I didn't think of that. I feel dumb now.

No, half demon, half MOUSE. And his horns are double his size....
------------------------------------------

And so our story begins...

Flagrant the foul woke up in his bed, as he does every morning. However, this morning is different. He feels it. Standing up from his bed, he puts on his (Blank 1), and takes his trusty (Blank 2), before going outside.

Fill in the blanks. The first is an outfit, the second is a weapon, a set of weapons, or a magical item. Or something completely different.

Flagrant the foul woke up in his bed, as he does every morning. However, this morning is different. He feels it. Standing up from his bed, he puts on his
Victorian Waistcoat
, and takes his trusty
walking stick
, before going outside.

As you put on your waistcoat, you check it's pockets for your wallet, containing 500 gold. Luckily, it's still there.

The city Flagrant lives in is a splendiferous and old one. It's full of all kind of people, from humans (Which are rare), to quarter dragon, quarter celestial, quarter orc, quarter demons. Everybody seems on edge, though nobody can explain why.

Like every city, this town holds a smithy, an inn, a small wizards' guild, and several other things one could do.

What will you go and do?