Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Copy character sheet?

Copy character sheet?

I haven't seen any way to do this so I'm assuming there isn't.

Mythweavers could really use a button some where that will copy a character sheet. I can't begin to remember all the times I wished I could just copy my character sheet for a variety of reasons, such as creating alternative versions, or using the same character in different game.

Thank you.
Though it's not quite the same. Close enough, I'm just unlucky enough that I can't make use of it. My computer is completely unable to download anything (Due to errors, not any permissions or anything). *sigh*
Well then. That's unfortunate. Strange though that I never noticed the download button until you pointed it out XD I guess I just tend to overlook anything that says download, since on streaming sites or when trying to download off many popular sites there are download buttons absolutely littering everywhere via ads.

Be aware, too, that there are some minor bugs in the process. I'm not sure if it's on the upload or the download side, but certain bits - like power descriptions on a 4E sheet - tend to get lost in the procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMorganes View Post
Be aware, too, that there are some minor bugs in the process. I'm not sure if it's on the upload or the download side, but certain bits - like power descriptions on a 4E sheet - tend to get lost in the procedure.
There are no bugs unless you use UTF8 (usually as a result of doing copy/paste from WotC). In fact I wrote a fix for that ages ago but nobody has ever come forward with a sheet which is experiencing the errors on which it can be tested - so it's commented out. The new sheets system will probably do away with XML dumps anyway so character sets will cease to matter for those.