sheet list and groups

sheet list and groups

Here I will make a list of characters and which goes with who

Plz everyone post a link to your sheet, in the post should also go your alignment and preferred role (king, advisor, guild master, royal Knight ) and, if any, preferences for group with others

k list starts here, will actually make names for groups later

Good kingdom 1:
SinGin= Gar Ohm - King
Siberys= Tei the Forlorn - Advisor - Nature Focus
Glasswalker= Heron the Lightbringer - Royal Knight
wrathgon= Direth the Wise - Great guildmaster
Coloris= Sheila Prantor - Great Guildmaster

Lawful Country 1:
LtLukoziuz= Mandor Retrix - King
Hasonish= Serith Cowle - Royal Knight - Scout Focus
Moriah Stone - King <- missing
Eis - Advisor <- gone
Twilight1= Mio Tsunyan - Advisor
BallTo= Tabasco Jones - Guildmaster
Rejakor= Grimr Hor - Royal Knight

Evil Empire 1:
BeyondThePale= Merrado Domandrus - King - Stealth Focus
Casca972= Callia Ne'fey - Advisor
ShadowLovely= Lynette Savage - Royal Knight
Hectic= Drudge - Guildmaster

Chaotic Horde:

To be assigned:
InsanePeace= Lukia Dunno - Queen

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=455734

Mandor Retrix - Guild-guildmaster. Cohort is still in progress, he's(cohort) going to supervise specifically wizard's guild.
Still haven't decided where I will put my followers.

Both are Lawful Neutral, so any town is good, as long as it has decent juridical system.

Gar Ohm
Male CG Lizardfolk Crusader 15, Level 15, Init +5, HP 200/200, Speed 30 ft/ 15 ft swim
AC 37, Touch 21, Flat-footed 31, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +10, Base Attack Bonus 15/10/5
Vicious, Keen (Gor Fang) Greatsword+3 +27/+22/+17 (2d6+15, 17-20/x2)
Called Mithral Breastplate +5, +5 Deflection AC Ring of Protection +5 (+11 Armor, +5 Dex, +5 Natural, +5 Deflect)
Abilities Str 26, Dex 20, Con 22, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14
Condition None

Tei the Forlorn
Lawful Good Kodama Monk, guardian and sensei of the vanished Monastery of the Thundering Way. Current associate of the Adventurer's Guild.

Royal Knight with some scouting ability (substantially better in forest environs, but solid all around), and historical/religious knowledge. Good kingdom preferred, but not essential.

Name: Tei

Race: Kodama

Class: Monk (Monk of the 4 Winds Archetype)

Appearance: Without her broad brimmed hat, Tei stands at around 3 ft. The hat adds a few inches in height, but she wears it mostly to cover up her appearance to avoid unsettling people with her hollow eyed gaze. When travelling she wears thick clothing of red and black to obscure her features, but when among friends she opts for simple robes of earth tones and, hat aside, does not hide her face. Her someone stout stature has caused some confusion about her gender, but Tei tends to take it in good humor, since most people cannot tell the difference between her kind to begin with.

Personality: Tei is curious and friendly for a Kami, though her age and her many years alone before her time with the Temple of the Thundering Way have lent her a reserved, thoughtful edge. She prefers to consider a situation before speaking or acting, though once she does so, she speaks and acts with a conviction. A lover of adventure and travel, the kami is willing to sit for hours and listen to tales of both.

The small kami is good at taking questions and confusion about her race with an easy humor, and is more than willing to speak on her kind. She is fond of wordplay and wit, particularly in humor and often indulges in it, even if her human companions don't necessarily get the joke. Under the friendliness and the humor though, there is an air of melancholy about Tei, as she is still shamed by her failure at the temple and early looks for any hint of where her wayward charges may be.

Tei's morality may seem a bit strange to some, as she is bound by both her own beliefs and the Laws of Golden Perfection, an intricate code by which the Kami and Oni are bound. Because of this, her actions may not always make sense, but she does strive to aid her compatriots as best she can within both her own code and the strictures of her kind.

Fatima a'Dairi
Female NG Human/Half-Janni template Sorc9/Daivrat5, Level 14(16), Init +4, HP 139/139, Speed 30(Fly 20')
AC 31, Touch 18, Flat-footed 27, Fort +19, Ref +18, Will +18, Base Attack Bonus 6/1
Alchemical Silver Shortspear +9/+4 (1d6+3, x2)
Heavy Crossbow (Normal, Adamantine, Cold Iron) +11/+6 (1d10+1, 19-20/x2)
Bracers of Armor +8 (+8 Armor, +4 Dex, +4 Natural, +5 Deflect)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 18, Con 20, Int 20, Wis 14, Cha 28
Condition None

Group: Good would be better, yes.
Role: Vizier (Adviser, but might as well go with the culturally appropriate term!)

Despite her youthful appearance, Fatima was actually born nearly 80 years ago. Born of a wizened Qadiran Conjurer, and a Janni of the Sands who found him (and his views on Genie Kind) interesting. Fatima's mother stayed with the Qadiran wizard and their daughter for many years in the solitary tower deep in the heart of the Qadiran wilderness for many years. They were a relatively happy, albeit odd family. Eventually, however, the human man grew old, while his wife and child stayed younger than their years. Leaving the Tower and his research to his child, who was also his apprentice, the wizard sent Fatima away with her mother, so she would not be there to see him die.

Several decades Fatima stayed with her mother amount one of the Janni tribes of Qadira. There she learned to view the world with a bit of detachment, as the Janni were not of the human world, yet still not quite of the Genie world. Fatima saw how non-action could affect matters, especially in the ever-changing human world. She decided to rejoin it, studying in her father's tower, now her own, attended by many friendly elementals and Genies.

Eventually the people of the area came to Fatima, seeing her as hopefully a Sage of wisdom. Through her interactions with Humans, and beings of other planes, Fatima has gained unique views on the world in general. When a call came for an Adviser, needed in the far east of Golarion, Fatima saw it as an interesting opportunity - and took it.

Serith Cowle
Male LN Half-Elf Ranger, Level 16, Init +5, HP 165/165, Speed 30'
AC 30, Touch 17, Flat-footed 25, Fort +14, Ref +15, Will +9, Base Attack Bonus 16/11/6/1
Seeking +2 Darkwood Composite Longbow (Str +7) (Cold Iron Arrow) 25/20/15/10 (1d8+10, x3)
Thundering +2 Adamantine Falchion 25/20/15/10 (2d4+12, 16-20/x3)
Returning +1 Dagger 24/19/14/9 (1d4+8, 19-20/x2)
+4 Mithral Breastplate (+10 Armor, +5 Dex, +2 Natural, +3 Deflect)
Abilities Str 24, Dex 20, Con 16, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 8

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Group: Good preferred.
Role: Royal Knight - Probably focusing more on exploration and security.

Abelard
Male TN Horse Animal Companion, Level 13, Init +3, HP 140/140, Speed 80'
AC 28, Touch 12, Flat-footed 25, Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +6, Base Attack Bonus 8
Bite 13 (1d4+6, x2)
2 Hooves 13 (1d6+6, x2)
Barding, Large, Chain Shirt Type (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, -1 Size, +12 Deflect)
Abilities Str 22, Dex 17, Con 18, Int 3, Wis 12, Cha 6

WIP

Moriah Stone
Male LG Half-Orc Inquisitor, Level 16, Init +4, HP 122/122, DR 0, Speed 40
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +13, Ref +6, Will +16, Base Attack Bonus 12/7/2
Abilities Str 18, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 12

Alignment: LG
Group: Good or Lawful Neutral
Role: King

Background
I didn't ask for this position. My father cast me from his house after I killed my brother. It was a complete accident, but my father’s hatred, grief and disappointment of me kept him blind to my pleas. However, he could not doubt my utility to furthering his power, so he sent me to be an advisor to the king in the new lands.

King Ladavir was not upon the throne long enough to wed, much less long enough to produce an heir. He was the last of his line. When the king passed of cholera, gods bless his soul, I was chosen by the courts as his successor. I am not persuasive by nature, quite the opposite. I am not a leader. I have merely served leaders with my words of wisdom for years.

When I aided my father and brother lord our lands back home, I traveled to the towns under his power and sought out the trouble-makers and fiends harmed civilians. I was the iron fist of the law. I was the judge, jury and executioner. I hunted criminals, slew monsters, and determined if thieves and liars were twisting their stories. I commanded a small group of soldiers that aided me in tracking down raiders or monsters. And somehow, that led to me becoming a king.

Physical Description:

Personality:
I know little of engineering or arcane research, but I do know politics, liars, and land. I know how defend the helpless and slay evil beings. In this new land, the people need a strong-willed, strong-armed protector. Adabar be my guide.

Note: I'm not going to bother with equipment and skills until I've been accepted, if that's okay. It's a lot of extra work when character choice isn't based on "stuff held."

Ariana Kelvalvathiir - cohort
Female LG Elf Wizard, Level 11, Init +3, HP / , Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus 0
(+3 Dex)
Abilities Str 7, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 22, Wis 12, Cha 8
Condition None

Eis
Female Neutral Fallen Angel Magus (Kensai/Bladebound)/Aldori Swordlord, Level 15/1, Init +34, HP 204/204, Speed 30' land 70' Flight
AC 49, (+8 Armor, +2 Shield, +10 Dex, +3 Natural, +3 Deflect, +13 Misc) Touch 36, Flat-footed 39, Fort +22, Ref +24, Will +21, Base Attack Bonus 12/7/2
(Black Blade)Adamantine Keen Agile Aldori Dueling Sword +2 with Dueling Enchant (+12 damage vs flat footed/Surprised.) +28/+23/+18 | +16 to crit confirm (1d8+26, 17-20/x2)
+10 damage on the first attack with power attack.+4 damage with Black Blade strike, +12 Ac and Reflex as instant after striking for 1 Arcane Pool Point +12 Shield ac 1 turn as instant for 1 Arcane Pool Point
Abilities Str 12, Dex 30, Con 22, Int 34, Wis 18, Cha 8
Skills Acrobatics 42, Escape Artist 32, Fly 45, Knowledge (Nobility,Planes,Dungeoneering,Arcana) 37, Knowledge (Engineering/Geography/History/local/nature/religion) 19, Linguistics 29, Perception 33, Sense Motive 28, Spellcraft 38, Stealth 35, Use Magic Device 19.

Alignment: Neutral
Group: Good preferred.
Role: Royal Knight, Scout, Executioner, Librarian and Soldier.

A tangible aura of power rolls off of this cold faced woman. Beautiful, but stern, she can seem intimidating to those that don't know her, her large wingspan and finely muscled figure an awe inspiring sight to behold. One of her hands is always grasping the hilt of a long and thin, black bladed sword that seems to twitch and hum with a life of it's own, a susurrus of sound constantly on the edge of hearing rising from it's vibrating edge.

She is never armoured, always dressed in finely crafted and well made clothes and leathers, perfectly tailored to fit her form, and to allow for her wings, and acrobatic fighting style without slowing her down in the slightest.

Seemingly distant at first, this beautiful looking but inhuman woman has never quite 'got' people, and how they work. Long since fallen from celestial prominence and from those that she called kine, this tainted being has spent lifetimes beyond mortal reckoning undertaking the only things she knows how, the arts of magic and melee combat, intertwined on a level where it's hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.

Basic Information
Name: Harukada Nakato
Class: Samurai
Alignment: Lawful Good
Preferred Role(s): Emperor (King), General (Royal Knight?)
Preferred Group: None.

Appearance He is very humble when at home, standing tall for his people, and looking to have eaten on a healthy diet. Hair is a dark black, looking sharp on his tanned skin. Eyes of green stared out, bold and ambitious, while his skin holds hair lightly, not overly so. His armor is of a meticulous sheen, gleaming silver with painted portions in the colors of his home, and on the back stands a bannerpole of his house, humbly symbolized in a pair of lines compared to those around him. His face is not very visible in this attire.

Background
In years past, a man was born to a noble family - a family known and dedicated to the service to an emperor known for his just and kind rule, perhaps one that might stand the test of time, and he was born strong. They say he had pushed himself partially out of his mother, for he was eager to leap into the world, and that it was a sign of his courage. They could not be more right.

It was in his youth that he gave forth his motion to his father that he wanted to be as the legendary soldiers were, a man of service and fortitude. It was then that his father passed to him a single blade, a blade of his father and his before him, one that was an heirloom – one that was sure to stand the test of time if tradition persevered, and one of fine craftsmanship. The son, named Nakato, humbly accepted it before he was to move to martial training.

Years come and years pass, and the heir was groomed to be fitting of his position under the reign of the current ruler. It was only in time that he realized his potential, and his superiors had as well. He was sent to investigate a great uprising in the northern reaches, from which he gathered many others to the deed, and returned victorious. From here, he had brought the head of a marauding ettin as proof, and was then sent to deal with a problem of missing people in the south. He ceased a cult’s attempt to summon their dark lord into the world, and returned with wounds – supported by similar souls he’d travelled with before.

These all led up to him being given reign over an expedition to another land, to colonize and take for himself – and was then released from his service. This left him perplexed, feeling as though he had shamed his emperor, but soon moved on as he realized his opportunity. He would start a new era in a different land, and carve for himself a grand empire the likes the world had never seen before.