Notices

Maps

Maps

Seems easier to just put them all in one spot and edit them between rounds instead of posting and reposting them time and again.

Apologies for the crude details and lack of grid. After these initial combats I will have time to figure out where I am messing up on maptools or break down and buy Campaign Cartographer again.

Temple Square : Round One

Rodrick is approximately fifteen feet from the goblin in the Hagfish booth.
Robin is approximately forty feet from the goblin charging at the children.
Kes is approximately thirty feet from the goblin chopping up the dog and only twenty feet from the one with the horsechopper.
Vicamros is approximately twenty feet from the goblins lighting the fire but going around the woodpile will add ten feet travel.

Sawmill : Round One

Hukmen is between thirty and thirty five feet away from the goblins, depending on if he wants closest or furthest out. He is only twenty feet away from the burning woman.

Noshu Sadhi, Alleana and Grom are fifty feet away from the nearest goblin and forty feet away from the girl. There is an open space of roughly ten feet, and then fifteen feet of obstructed travel due to the crowd which has not yet comprehended the danger they are in.

Docks : Round One

Milo is in stabbing (or being stabbed) distance of the goblins hacking Jorge's head off.
Rhionda & Renkar are about twenty feet away from Milo and the goblins.

Combat Map Highgate

Y'all got the first map so it's probably the worst. Will clean it up for next round.

Characters may choose to be standing anywhere within
Obviously Not Inside an Object
One Hex of where I have placed your Icon.
Please give me your starting coordinates and ending coordinates when moving.

The grey 'splotches' are places where there is something to use for Soft Cover. Tables or Chairs or Festival decorations of some sort. Small nooks or crannies in the building, doorways, what ever you choose to describe it as if you choose to use it for cover.

The coordinates do not continue on to the goblins. I will fix that next time too. I don't think any of you have the movement available to get to them anyways.

One Hex = Five Feet

Combat Map Sawmill

[Edit]
If it is unclear, the Noble is backed up to the cliffside that supports the Temple and graveyard. It is too steep to climb.
[/Edit]

One Hex = Five Feet

Combat Map Dockside

Yellow Dots represent center mass of snake swarms. Each swarm fills the hex it is in.

One Hex = Five Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughtrade View Post
Combat Map Is HERE
(Feel Free to Wrap Up Your Previous Conversation as you Post : I felt I had to get things moving again tho, so the end decision is you leave the guards there to protect the temple and investigate the Highgate situation on your own)

Quickly the orders are given, who is to stay behind and defend the Temple and who is to defend the square until the Sheriff sends reinforcements. The three adventurers turn their attention to the main entrance into Sandpoint. The Coast Road comes in from the north and runners sent to find out how it fares have still not returned.

As the warriors three approach the last turn before Highgate they can hear disturbing sounds. Whoops and victoriously shrieking cries that are far too high pitched to be human. Expecting the worse they find the front gate has been overwhelmed, probably happened some moments ago but the goblins seem more interested in their victory celebrating than in moving onwards. Some last shred of survival instinct must remain however, for one of them sights your arrival and shouts for his fellows to notice. Quickly the little rats snatch up weapons, and the few who seem inclined to dawdle are given a vicious smack on the back of the head by a goblin that certainly is in command. A wizened little creature with evilly glinting eyes,

The goblins prepare for a counter assault, ducking behind barrels or dead bodies as they hurl insults and obscenities at you, backed up with arrows, rocks and small javelins. The cackling leader, armed with a shortbow, begins leading them in a vicious goblin chant as she fires.

[Spoiler=Combat Sit Rep]There are five goblins at the gate. A female with a whip and shortbow is obviously in charge and she seems to have a bit more cunning than most goblins. Perhaps the goblins were not distracted so much as they have been ordered to hold the gate? Either way, none of her 'troops' are messing with toys or picking their noses.

The goblins are using dead bodies and a couple of barrels and all have Soft Cover which will give them a +4 AC to ranged attacks but no bonus from hand to hand combat. They are far enough away, however, that they will get ranged attacks on anyone moving up at the gate.

The buildings along the path to the gate are homes mostly. They have porches, decorations, regular type stuff one might find in front of a house in a small town celebrating a big festival.

Soft Cover is available for you along the way up if you choose to end your moves at the places indicated on the map.

Any goblin you beat on Initiative you can have Soft Cover for protection if that is your choice. Or you can just charge up faster and tough it out. I will be moving Kestrel until he returns and since he is armed only with his long bow, he will probably be choosing to use the cover spots.

Sawmill

Docks