Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Rolemaster

Rolemaster

Iron Crown is doing a play test version of this old game, with the hope of creating a new, unified version. The play test agreement calls for privacy, and I'd like to get some folks on this site in on it (I've got a thread going in game planning). So my questions are...

What was the verdict on the private game option? Was it scrapped or do we still have that ability?

Is it permissible to set up a sort of sandbox/workshop to discuss the game, go through car. Gen, etc.?

If it pans out, can we get RM added to the list of games?

How much of a pain is it to design a character sheet like the ones on MW? I could do the set up but not the tech, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Crow View Post
Iron Crown is doing a play test version of this old game, with the hope of creating a new, unified version. The play test agreement calls for privacy, and I'd like to get some folks on this site in on it (I've got a thread going in game planning). So my questions are...

What was the verdict on the private game option? Was it scrapped or do we still have that ability?
You most certainly still have the ability to make a game Private.
Quote:
Is it permissible to set up a sort of sandbox/workshop to discuss the game, go through car. Gen, etc.?
You are free to set up a game and have Char gen inside of it, but any game discussion needs to occur in Game Planning Forum.
Quote:
If it pans out, can we get RM added to the list of games?
Once you get enough interest, usually 3+ games going, with different groups, you can put in a request to get it added and an Admin will review it and most likely add it.

Quote:
How much of a pain is it to design a character sheet like the ones on MW? I could do the set up but not the tech, obviously.
Its not hard to design a sheet, especially if you use a/an existing one/s for the inspiration, but it is incredibly time consuming to code one. Its not very difficult, but the tiny adjustments that have to be made many times over are very demanding on our already busy code wise staff.

Thanks much for prompt reply.