Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Well met.

Well met.

Hello every one, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

I stumbled across Myth Weavers and rejoiced, for it is hard to find a PbP host with this level of craft and professionalism.

I have some experience as a GM and I'm looking forward to running some games here. Honestly, I'm a tad disheartened that there is virtually no Trail of Cthulhu presence here, as it is my game of choice. That being said, I'm going to try to get a Trail game off the ground anyway, as well as some others with more popular systems.

All in all, this is a top shelf site and it is a pleasure to be here.

Well met, Bend!

It's a great site, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding players for a Trail of Cthulhu game here.
You should post an ad under Game Planning in the Games & Ads section and draw some interest there.

Good luck and good gaming!

Hey Bend,

Let your players know that you are new to MW (a lot of them are GM's themselves). There are lots of very good tools on here to use as a GM in running your game.

It may even pay to advertise for a Co-DM / Reader in your Game AD -- more as a Technical GM to help you learn the ropes ... if no one replies, send me a PM and I'll help you if you need it

Good luck and welcome to MW,

Noobie