At the Sawmill

   
With another bellow OUT OF MY WAY!!Grom charges on double move toward the goblins. GOBLINS DIE!!With the coat on move is only 20'.

IF the woman is still on fire as Grom approaches, he will end his move there. Tackling her to the ground to roll her in the dirt to extinguish her.

Action Repost

The sound of barking dogs fades into nothingness after most of the goblins dive under the counter in fear. Hukmen grins with contained glee. Success! Good, that should've bought him enough time to help the girl with the immediate threat at bay, if only for a moment or two. With three of the goblins busy cowering and the last one with his head unceremoniously jammed in what was now probably an empty pot of stew, he turns around to face the girl aflame, removing his cloak as he does so. He steps up to her, aiming to use his cloak as a means of quenching the flames. "Hold still a moment!" He instructs her as he attempts to use his cloak to pat the flames into a state of extinguished.




Dice Roll: 1d20+2z
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 14)
Goblin Escape Artist Check (14)

And just a comment about below. Jeez. Fast goblins!

Alleana fires without luck at the goblins. She can mollify herself with the thought that they are small creatures and are hunkering down as they frightfully peer about for the hated dog that is barking. Noshu manages to acquire a broad headed woodsman axe and mud flings from her hair as she whips her head about looking for targets. Hukmen, being much closer to the flaming girl, tosses his cloak over her and begins smothering the flames. She screams and fights him, but clearly it is the actions of someone who really does not know what they are doing and the
Not many blue people around Sandpoint, so you are odd to them
oddly colored man is able to stop the fire but at the cost of dropping his spell.

The sound of dogs fades. The goblins look about and see a man and woman pretty much defenseless and rolling on the ground together not more than twenty feet away.

Bellowing loudly, the half ork continues to strike fear in the humans around him. None bar his path as Grom charges up the slippery incline to reach the goblins. But he isn't as fast as Noshu, and is only able to scramble up beside Hukmen

Between the flaming woman and the bellowing half ork, the area around the combatants is clear of any festival goers. Behind you all to the south end, there are sounds of struggling and combat but a quick glance shows that the woodsmen and townsfolk are sturdy enough to stomp some gobins into the ground. Far too many axes and
Bowie Knifes and 'Arkansas Toothpicks' these things pretty much qualify as short swords by some standards
daggers around. Not to mention the winner of the strong man competition who continues to dash the brains of his 'club' out against the skulls of any goblin in sight.




Noshu spins as she wrenches the axe from the wood, realizing in her excitement that she's placed herself right before the goblins. She lowers her center of balance to allow her to strike at the smaller foe, and recalling how little they liked the sound of dogs barking, begins yapping madly herself, and indeed sounds much like a pint-sized imported dog found in the noble districts of Magnimar.

Grom moves forward to engauge placing himself between the blue man and Goblins right side towards them. I got you back, blueman. This sounds much like human the way he says it together. The bastard sword is held in two hand ready for a swing on the first goblin in his range.



Hukmen was expecting a bit of frantic resistance on the woman's part. Being on fire really didn't do much for one's temperament. Finally the flames go out. Not one of his more gossamer moments, but at least his efforts were met with success. He leaves his cloak with the woman and stands to his feet behind the half-orc who had so kindly decided to serve as a barrier between himself and the goblins. "Much appreciated, friend." He replies gratefully, hoping that the half-orc's interposing of his prodigious size (by human standards) between the goblins and himself serves as enough of a deterrent to allow him to better defend himself.

Producing from his component pouch a small piece of parchment with some holy words scribbled in Samsaran on it, Hukmen recites them along with making a few short gestures with his left hand. The small piece of parchment glows and disintegrates into a fine luminescent dust, which he presses to his chest. Around the outline of his form, a shimmering magical field is created. There, that should help keep the little buggers' blades away.




Alleana
Alleana tried to remember her mentor's lessons, to try and find her clam and become one with the arrow before loosing it. But to be honest, she had never understood that even when surrounded by the beauty of the woods in a perfectly peaeful setting, she just was not the type. So instead she bit her lower lip, squiinted, and
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 8)
loosed an arrow (8) at the goblin coal chucker, hoping like hell that she didn't instead shoot one of the other people trying to help in the back.

Unfortunately the result was little better than before, though at least a little less wild. The arrow thunked into the ground a couple of feet away from one of the green creatures. Alleana had done ok when shooting at non moving mansized targets drawn on treetrunks but these small and very mobile green pests were quite a different matter.


Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 13)
Frying Pan Goblin Attack (13)
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 14)
Noshu AoO on Goblin (14)
Dice Roll: 1d8+3z
d8 Results: 4 (Total = 7)
Wood Axe Damage (7)
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 17)
Frying Pan Goblin Init Adjust Attack (17)
Dice Roll: 1d4+1z
d4 Results: 3 (Total = 4)
Dogslicer Damage (4)
Dice Roll: 1d20+1z
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 19)
Thrown Stew Pot (19)
Dice Roll: 1d4+1z
d4 Results: 2 (Total = 3)
Stew Pot Damage (3)
Dice Roll: 1d20+1z
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 2)
Thrown Meat Cleaver (2)
Dice Roll: 1d20+1z
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 8)
Meat Cleaver Fumble Check (8)

Round Three Goblins Glee

Half ork and half elf move to guard the blue human as he stops the burning woman and puts out the fire. Grom, scrambling up the muddy slope comes to a halt with his weapon at the ready, right beside the oddly colored man. Noshu, with her borrowed axe, leaps forwards to take the fight to the goblins. The goblins scramble and duck and her wood axe cleaves only air. Hukmen murmurs a quick prayer and is surrounded with a softly glowing light. Alleana looses an arrow but it fails to hit her mark.

On top the counter, the Greedy Goblin stands up swings around in a circle, building momentum to fling the stew pot at Grom as he hurls insults at the half ork. The pot, big enough for a goblin to fit his entire head in, proves too large to dodge. Grom and Hunkmen are both splattered with warm stew as it rebounds off Grom, leaving little more than a bruise. Taking heart from his success, the Greedy Goblin snatches up a meat cleaver and flings it as well. His hands slippery with stew, the handle slips from his little hand as he starts and the meat cleaver goes flinging into the river behind him.

The goblin with the frying pan, clearly the one in charge of this little band, shouts out "Get behind her! Get behind her!" as he swings at Nohsu with his dogslicer. Crouching behind his greasy 'shield' he merely slashes at the air.

The other two goblins, eager to follow their orders, turn into one another and fall over in a pile as they run right into one another. Taking advantage of the moment while they scramble to their feet, Noshu cleanly decapitates the male goblin. While the female goblin scrambles on her hands and knees between Noshu's legs for the relative safety of 'behind her', the Frying Pan Goblin distracts Noshu with another swing. It slices the half naked half elf and all three remaining goblins cheer.






 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status