DM Announcements

DM Announcements

New Announcements. The old one was a bit cluttered.

The first announcement will be that I am hoping to get all the threads up and running by Monday the 9th. I also intend to begin running as many threads in the mean time.

I thank you all for you patience.

In addition, I apparently forgot to mention.

Let me know which of your cities and villages you want listed on the global map for all to see. I intend to be updateing the global map some time this weekend.

Threads that will be updated today.

Threads that will not be updated today.

If you don't see your name on the list, let me know. Also, if you think you're on the wrong list let me know why and I'll put you on the correct one.

Newly Selected Lords

Sunday, January 29th, 2012

The following individuals have been chosen to be lords.

SageBahamut has generously offered to take control of Chimeria and redevelop the land.
Nathan Spinosa - Chimeria

Burning Spear has been selected as the ruler for the Orange County and has dubbed it The Amber Mark.
Marchiză - The Amber Mark

Mathis has been selected as the ruler for the Unmapped Territory and has dubbed it Rayan Mak.
Malcolm - Rayan Mak

I was fairly impressed with all applicants.
Each of you put in a great deal of effort.
I spent the larger part of Yesterday selecting
lords. Much to the chagrin of my beloved.
I hope to see those of you, which were not
selected pop on by when and if the lords
choose to select pc cohorts. All private threads
created by those that were selected have been
moved to realms. All others have been archived.

Have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Voxanadu

Updated the maps to reflect the new nations. We've also added three new players, feel free to welcome them. They are, Mathis, Burning Spear, and SageBahamut.

February 6th, 2012

I intend to toss up a sign up thread in which those who wish to have a
The cohort may be up to tier 2
PC cohort, may sign up. I intend to begin recruiting for applicants on Monday, February 13th, 2012. Player's that have concerns may feel free to voice them. Be advised that Tagan is a PC cohort for a certian realm.

February 11th, 2012

There is now an two thoughts that have cummulated to increase Magic Items in the world. One of the two train of thoughts happens to possess a way for lords to control it. This is a fairly important question and will most likely effect strategies later on. You can find the threads to vote at the following two locations.
Happy Voting.

February 11th, 2012

In addition, I thought it would be nice to post a little bit about me as a DM.

I thought I would begin, by spending a moment describing my expectations about posting and game play. I feel it's only fair since most of you have done so with me. So starting off, post as often or as little as you like when you're soloing. However, be aware that I am attempting to keep your posts and actions in the same timeline as the other players. So a lack in posts may result in delaying other players. In addition, you may also suffer a lack in updates if you choose to, take a week traveling while another player is holding a single conversation in a day. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up and throw in something irrelevant enough to prevent to much down time however.

However, when you get involved with another player if you could post once a day, both player and Dm would appreciate it. Exceptions occur of course.

Week-end posting isn't necessary.

Outside of that, if I make a mistake I hope you can be forgiving. I don't always have my books to reference while I am DMing. I'll be forgiving also.

In addition, you should keep an eye on your character sheets, I'll update EXP when it is appropriate.

Aside from that, hardly do I tolerate OOC bickering and argueing. I've found with my experience that it tends to cause games to fall apart. Since I hadn't given this notice prior, I feel that I should ignore any slights that have occured before this post. This is a game and is meant to be fun. If a player continues to be disruptive to the cohesion of the group dynamics OOCly, I will issue a warning. If it continues, I may be forced to find a new player.

Most importantly, to have a successful game I feel that the players need to trust me. IC-ly I don't play favorites. I may be more likely to recruit a player if I've had a favorable interactions with them before in the past. However, that does not cross over into the game.

Regards,
Vox

February 21st, 2012

I thought I should mention, NPC cohorts and PC Cohorts will add the experience to their lords. When the lord levels, so does the lord's cohort.

Saturday, October 27th, 2012

Alright, looks like I should make an official announcement.

Until December 15, I'll be MIA. Meaning that this game and other games I DM will be placed on hold.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you,
- Vox -