Scene 2 Underneath the Rich

Mommut's skin harden and the butterflies ping harmlessly off of him and while Pellaelin vanishes and appears atop the podium. Mommut stoically stares down Baron and Baron raises an eyebrow at Mommut and then tilts his head up to Pellaelin. "Well this just got a bit more interesting now didn't it. You are no Children of the Dragon, you are born of the Sun like myself aren't you??? Come we have much to speak of friends. And also here, you can wear who you are proudly." Baron's anima banner flares up and he begins to walk off hand gesturing to both of you to follow.

Laele moves toward the Baron and throws him to the ground flashing her caste mark she says: "this one demands an explanation about the kidnappings before this one agrees to anything."

Dice Roll: 6d10s7e
d10 Results: 6, 3, 7, 7, 7, 6 (Total Successes = 3)
MA attack

Laele swoops down from above like a shadow and crashes Baron to the ground. Baron looks up at her with a momentary shock followed to pleasure as her caste mark begins to show. "Another of us, this is grand, this is momentous! Join me and our other friends and all shall be explained." Some of Barons followers have gathered around bearing weapons. Baron looks to them from the ground, "It is nothing to concern yourselves with, this is just a misunderstanding of course. I believe the Unconquered Sun has sent these three to us for a reason. Brother Donovan, please prepare dinner to be delivered to my private dining chambers for my company and I." They all lower their weapons and one (Brother Donovan most likely) runs off to do as ordered.

"Very well but if this one finds your explanation lacking she will stop you." before she let up and moved towards the golden door in the back letting the Baron stand up on his own.

"The same goes for me." Pellaelin falls in behind Laele, wondering where Fury disappeared to. She always had that knack of showing up just when needed.