Notices

General OOC

My family isn't coastal so the impact was fairly minimal compared to manhattan, most of which is backfill and concrete/asphalt. The water just had no where to go.

The news is focussing on the dramatic and the damage. I suspect most people had a pretty boring tale, and ours was more boring than most, unless you count being locked in with a 6 year old and a 3 year old for 2 days... Can't wait to get back to work and not have to keep saying "stop tackling your brother!" :P

My ghod! Locked in with a 6 and 3 yr old for 2 freakin' days!! Even if the tree had fallen on the house instead of the yard, you still would have had a rougher time.

And we are off to WFC in Toronto tomorrow.

We'll be heading up to Altoona, PA Thur afternoon. Won't be back until Sunday evening. Hotel is supposed to have wifi but I don't know how much we'll be able to post.

Sorry for the delay. Both groups came up on scene changes at the same time. Bad planning on my part The good news is the next part will be a smashing scene with some lovely acting, in which the parties discover a vital clue!

Not buying it.

And let me guess, Scoobie snacks will be dispensed for finding the clue?