Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello from newbie

Hello from newbie

Hello,

my name is Daniel, I am from Austria (the one with the music, not the kangoroos) and I am a student.

I did my bachelors in computer engineering (yes, I am a nerd), and am now in Moscow studying International Management.
Even dough I am a nerd I never played a D&D style game, and I want to start with that now. Unfortunately I move around quite a bit (2 month ago in Germany, before in Austria, now in Moscow and in 2 month in Paris. All for my studies), so joining a local group is out of the question.

I am completely new to pen & paper RPGs, and so far I have read the D&D 3.5 PHB, I want to join a game that allows me to learn and is tolerant to newbies.

I am looking forward to playing with you!

Best regards
Daniel

hey daniel, welcome to the site

i am looking to start a chapter of a post-apocalyptic scenario and, since me and the "others" are fairly new to playing by posts, I think we are on the same league.

Do drop a line if you are interested for details.
All in all have fun and cheers,
Elli

I am interested

could you tell me a bit more?
Right now I have only read the 3.5 PHB, but of course I would be willing to read other books if you don't use 3.5.

Is it fantasy or SciFi post-apocalyptic?
If fantasy: I would be very interested, also for a longer campaign
If SciFi: I would (only) be interested in a shorter (few one-shots) to learn the basics of the game.

Daniel