Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The Word Game

How are you making a jump from "human" to "Deliverance"? Especially the "capitalized and therefor proper noun" usage of the word.

Who are the only race on earth to actually have Deliverance services? There you go.

Or, another option:

Human Trafficking (Where they actually deliver humans)

Human is certainly too broad a classification. As it covers everything man has ever made, or made up a story about.

There is no rule against broad catagories. If you can make a link between two things for different reasons, it's fine. I mean, I don't hear you say anything about why Monkey leads to Human, even though (If you go into technicalities) You should go from monkey, to predecessor of both monkeys and humans, to Human.

Eh, the word "ape" would be enough to jump from monkey to human. But do you *really* want to play it that way? Because if you do, I'll make it a point to use the broadest possible terms on yours. While playing everyone else's straight. I won't even bother explaining the word I'm using, unless asked.

In this case.

Messenger.
Patron.
Patience.

Annoying to Right.

Annoying
TanaNari
Right

Or, to be serious:

Annoying
Orange
Black
Rights
Right

From

Bring
to
it

Bring
Monosyllabic
It

Monosyllabic to platypus.

Monosyllabic
Polysyllabic
Platypus

I'll just stop replying to those of yours from now on, and you to mine. As it will only bring more problems.

Sorry to bother.

Alternately- you could acknowledge that it's incredibly annoying when someone uses overly broad categories instead of making reasonable leaps and then stop doing it. To anyone. Then there would (have) be(en) no problem at all.

Sorry
Atone
Bother

Mononucleosis to Tapping

Wow ... you go away for one day at the kids are at each other's throats

OK ... if someone isn't happy with the challenge, you can go back and less "broad-ify" the entry ... I think that is fair (and not everyone is going to understand every step as we all think differently) ...

I'll add that as a rule to the first post -- and it's about peace and love guys -- save the aggro for the baddies in your games

In the meantime:

Mononucleosis
Epstein-Barr
Robert Hegyes (played Epstein on Welcome Back Mr Kotter)
Actor
Actress
Amanda Tapping
Tapping