Is it the sort where someone who knows nothing about it makes the game more fun like CoC?
Born of Two Uratha: A Werewolf: the Forsaken Game
Born of Two Uratha: A W:tF Game - Forum
World of Darkness
Ad Closes: Nov 30 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 1
A story of struggle, choice and challenging all that one knows, set in the harsh Canadian north amidst Baffin Island's icy tundra.
Estimated Numbers Requested: Minimum of 4, but will take more if there are more applications.
I am also considering letting people use a ready-made PC from the W:tF demo game, Manitou Springs.
1. The errata for the W:tF corebook is in full effect in this game. Errata for the W:tF line can be found here: http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofda...:_The_Forsaken. We are also using the WoD errata in this game (http://www.scribd.com/doc/7212500/Wo...arkness-Errata).
2. No custom shapeshifters. If you want to use an alternate shapeshifter, you must use one written up in War Against the Pure.
3. Characters starting with or obtaining fetishes or talens must have ST permission before they do.
4. The Wolf-Blooded merit we use is the one found in the Werewolf corebook. We are not using the Wolf-Blooded merit as written up in Blood of the Wolf.
5. After character creation, increasing Fighting Style Merits requires ST approval.
6. The Ulle'u (aka Metis) cub is meant to be an anomaly, a frightening enigma in the Forsaken's world. No Ulle'u characters are allowed, and neither are Urhanu (Lupus) characters. The only material you may use from the Werewolf Translation Guide are the tribes as Lodges.
7. Though this rule may seem odd to some, I must place it here by necessity due to games derailed by the matter in the past. If you wish to have a romantic storyline for your character, whatever character your character falls in love with MUST be a PC or NPC you own. This is to avoid unfortunate implications, feelings and entanglements, and reduce the chance for drama in general. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences.
8. No Bale Hounds. No material from books other than the ones listed above.
My New W:tF Thread: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=187572
WR&M System: http://www.stargazergames.eu/games/warrior-rogue-mage/
nWoD System: http://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/ind...yteller_System