Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt A Wish

You pronounce it differently, you write it in a different way, you read it in a different way. Should I continue?

Nope. They are different things, simply because they have a different name. Halflings and Hobbits are basically the same, but because they have a different name they are different things.

That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You are basically saying that I can name something different than what it is already called, and I've effectively made it different. And if that doesn't do it for you, consider the fact that Walker and Zombie are synonyms of one another. Definition of synonym:

1. A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language.
2. A word or an expression that serves as a figurative or symbolic substitute for another.
3. In biology, a scientific name of an organism or of a taxonomic group that has been superseded by another name at the same rank.

Walkers and Zombies are the same thing as the words are synonyms of one another. Not to mention that in the first season of The Walking Dead the 2 words were used interchangeably to describe the recently un-deceased.

@Kerim Granted. However, the Myth-Weavers community, by some unworldly coincidence, are all immune to the zombie infection/transformation, and thus none turn into zombies (or walkers or any other name you care to attach to the concept).

I wish that was granted in the meaning behind the wording, and not in an overly technical and analytic fashion.

Granted, sadly, another argument comes up within the week.

I wish everyone would be able to understand my logic.

Granted. We understand. We still disagree, because you're still wrong, but we DO understand.

Personally, you should have turned him into a ghoul- which are distinctly not zombies.

I wish that I actually get to participate in the upcoming argument this week.

Granted, but you get banned for violating six different site rules in the process.

I wish to witness the glorious banhammering.

Granted, and you also get banned for participation in the argument.

I wish for the power to ban people from this site.

Granted. You now have the power to ban people from this site. However, your internet goes out and you've been refused internet service by every provider.

I wish someone worthy would buy the rights to Dungeons & Dragons