Misc Questions

OK ... have audited my last post to add more "fear" factor for Kr'lunk ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLee View Post
What are you waiting on me for? Nothing else was posted until yesterday.
We were waiting on you to respond some sort of affirmation or something to the question of whether your character had any issues with being transferred.

Dredge finally stoped waiting on you and just went ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLee View Post
What are you waiting on me for? Nothing else was posted until yesterday.
Well you said your character was going off to get his thing's, I thought we were waiting for him to come back.

@ Dredge Now that you have the two groups in the same location, could you possibly more the narrative to the main threadgroup ??

Could you also please move the Tzios' character sheet to another thread and put an OOC there so we only have the narrative and an OOC thread there ... at the moment it's kind of all over the place

If you need help on how to do that, just send me a PM -- I am the grand master of "prettiness and order" on MW

@ Dredge Are you going to keep us on seperate threads if we go out and about ???

I would keep you in the same thread but in private text, but if people would rather have a thread others can read I have no qualms about it.

I think you need seperate threads for people if they go off on their own ... otherwise we get pages and pages of nothing as it's all private text ...

So if you want ahead off make your way out and PM me then we can go from there.