Under the Fort - Kobolds! : Group 1

 
Serephelle Hartsil, Lascivious Summoner & Grace, Salacious Eidolon

Serephelle
To the nearest remains of a glass case by space T-20
wanders a few feet into the room, looking around with an odd look on her face, while Grace
Staying in space U-21 and watching back from whence the party came
remains in the entrance to the room, keeping watch. Blinking suddenly, Serephelle asks in a subdued voice, "...what was this place, before the kobolds came?"



Following
Ronin to U-19
alongside Serephelle, Damaris keeps a hand close to his daisho,
Readying an action to Intimidate should a combat encounter occur.
ready to draw as soon as the need arises. He steps with caution around the glass and trash, glancing around the room at whatever walls are visible.

"The innkeeper said it was a mine, but I'm starting to have my doubts after that altar we passed..."
==> Damaris:
Search Check!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+1
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 7)
Poke around the room, particularly for any other exits; otherwise, keep your guard up.


Zynka
Current Hp: 19 of 20
Status: None



"Yeah, a mine", Zynka nods in agreement, "But, I ain't seen no mining stuff yet, just shrines and beds and garbage... Never done mining before, it seems kinda strange though, right?" The sizable half-orc furrows her brow as she concentrates on trying to resolve the conundrum. While she is thinking Zynka moves about the room
Search for Hidden Items:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 4
poking through piles as she goes. She had grown up in the city and had spent many hours sorting through refuse like this during her childhood and more than once found a surprising treasure others had discarded.


As you begin to rummage through the remains of this trophy room, several giant spiders drop from the darkness of the ceiling and attack!

Giant Spider #1 attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z 1d6z
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 19)
d6 Results: 1
Zynka (19,1)
Giant Spider #2 attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z 1d6z
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 6
Damaris (12,6)
Giant Spider #3 attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z 1d6z
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 19)
d6 Results: 3
Serephelle (19,3)

Any successful hit requires a Fort save DC: 13

Initiative:
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 15)
Spiders
Initiative:
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 6)
Kin Jin


Serephelle Hartsil, Lascivious Summoner & Grace, Salacious Eidolon

The spider catches Serephelle totally by surprise, and as its fangs sink into her flesh, she can't help but cry out in surprise, pain, and fear. Lashing out with her battle wand to bat away the spider, Serephelle stumbles back a few steps.

Grace's head whips around as the spider's fangs penetrate Serephelle's collarbone. "SEREPHELLE!" The eidolon quickly covers the ground between her and the spider, her blade flashing out to try and spear the disgusting arachnid.



Dodging the obvious trap with not so much ease as good reaction time, the ronin
Initiative Roll!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 19)
sidesteps the spiderbite (19), sets his feet to draw--left foot forward, where most of his weight is distributed--and
ATTACK!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3z 1d8+1z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 22)
d8 Results: 3 (Total = 4)
pulls steel (22,4) when the opportunity presents itself, stepping with his right foot forward with the swing as he had been taught.

"Watch your flanks, ladies! Are you okay, Serephelle?"
==> Damaris: Work to keep the gap between yourself and the summoner closed.



POSSIBLE CRITICAL:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 1d8+1
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 21)
d8 Results: 6 (Total = 7)
Confirming the crit??

Zynka
Current Hp: 19 of 20
Status: None



The added weight of the spider landing on her
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 16
caught Zynka off guard for a moment and then she felt the tiny sting as it bit exposed flesh. Whirling around she faced off against the giant arachnid and
Attack:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 1d12+6
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 17)
d12 Results: 2 (Total = 8)
swung her great axe at it with a shout, "I hate bugs!"


Arghhhhhhhh! I lost my whole post!

Since I'm not going to type it out again completely because I forgot some of the wording...

Initiative Order:
Damaris: 19
Serephelle: 17
Grace: 17
Zynka: 16
Spiders: 15
Kin Jin: 6

All of the spiders are still up.

Spider #1 attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z 1d6z
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 10)
d6 Results: 6
Zynka (10,6)
Spider #2 attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z 1d6z
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 2
Damaris (13,2)
Spider #3 attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z 1d6z
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 7)
d6 Results: 5
Grace (7,5)

Kin Jin hexes the spider on Damaris with the
Dice Roll: 1d20+1z
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 10)
Evil Eye (10) to take a -2 on thier attack roll.

After avoiding another attack from the spider, Damaris counters
Attack!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3z 1d8+1z
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 5)
d8 Results: 6 (Total = 7)
with another slash of his own (5,7)--taking full advantage of Kin Jin's hex on the creature.
==> Damaris: Dispatch the spider as quickly as possible.


Serephelle Hartsil, Lascivious Summoner & Grace, Salacious Eidolon

Hissing in pain as the poison sears her wound, Serephelle calls out, her voice a little warbly, "Y-yeah, I'll be okay!" Surprise, she steps back up towards the spider, swinging her wand in such a way as to harry the beast closer to Grace.

Grace, a contorted grimace of rage on her face, flicks her tail out at the beast in time with her fist, not even noticing as the monster's fangs skitter off of her Mage Armor. "No hurting my mistress!" Raising her blade up high, Grace slams it down at the giant arachnid, hoping to crush it into a paste.



These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+6 1d10+3, 1d20+0 1d8+1, 1d20+0 1d6+1, 1d20+6+2 1d10+3





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us