Notices

Region A: Longtail's Destiny

Returning from Rubble & Rodents....

ZhuGuan Yu dispatches the last of the rats. There are rat bodies everywhere - thousands of them. The group somehow managed to survive... just barely in some cases. The hellfire continues to burn where it popped up. It doesn't look like it is growing any larger, perhaps because there is nothing nearby to consume.

Jared Lees, Halfling, Gloom Pact Binder

Shadows still flicker and surge around Jared. He stares coldly at John.

"That is why you don't fight if..." The halflings voice starts cold, but changes as the shadows dim around him. As they finally disappear, he stops talking, looks around at all the bodies, then continues on his normal voice. "You can eat rats. Rat on a stick. There's plenty of rats, I'm sure there's a stick nearby, and someone has kindly provided fire. What do you think?"

John glances at Jared "Your right. But we all made it and in the long run it would make us stronger." John moves to the wall and takes a breath as he binds his wounds and starts to collect rats to make into food.

John looks at the bag that the dead man gave him he can feel something negative about it.

As John stares at the bag, he swears that he sees it mouth the words "feed me" with its drawn-closed mouth.

Jared Lees, Halfling, Gloom Pact Binder

Jared potters around looking through the dead rats. As he dies he wanders close to John.

"What have you got there?" He stands up on his tiptoes so he could see better.

Vicky

"Phew," Vicky mentally sighs. "If they've learned their lesson this time, good. If not, having me shout at them will most likely not make anything better."

She walks over to the others, careful not to get close to the fire. "This hellfire here is not dangerous as long as you don't get too close. But I'm fairly certain the air in here will be pretty bad after a while, so I suggest we don't make this place our new camp."

The item John holds catches her interest. "Where did you get that from?" she asks the revenant.

John looks up with a mental shock look "From the dead man. He wanted me to sign his casket but I didn't. I just grabbed this bag... Didn't you see him?

Vicky

"I might have seen something strange, but among all the chaos that was happening I don't think I was able to comprehend it. I was, for instance, completely certain I saw you torn to pieces, but then suddenly Styg was there in your place."