Applications 2: Electric Boogaloo

Applications 2: Electric Boogaloo

This is the thread where I will be accepting new applicants to fill in the illusive 4th slot for my Kingmaker game.

Please post applications only in this thread; links to character sheets, and any background information or fluff you feel like adding.

Good afternoon (or morning or evening, depending on your timezone),

I'm interested in joining up if you are still looking for someone. I have a Pathfinder game of my own that I GM every Tuesday evening. So you can know that you'd be getting an experienced player. I am getting a sheet together for you to look over as we speak. But I wanted to get my foot in the door (virtually speaking).

I'm putting together an oracle, appropriately named Delphi, with a Metal Mystery and the tongues Curse. I just like the idea of running into battle screaming things in Abyssal because that's all I can say in the heat of battle with that curse. So he'll have a good bit of strength, but he may be a little lacking in Int. So Str and Chr are high. Dex, Wis, and Con are ok, and Int became a dump stat. So when I have a character of decent wisdom, but low Int, that means they're smart, but not smart in terms of the way of the world. So he'll be somewhat sheltered. I can have a background written and ready for you in a day or two if you give the ok.

So he'll be able to fight with the metal mystery, the first revelation will be in Iron Weapon so he can conjure weapons as he needs them. Or he can hang back and cast healing, buff, or debuff oracle magic as it is needed.

Let me know if you think that will work for you, and if not should someone else have beaten me to your open slot, so be it.

BTW, what level, starting gold, etc would you need me to roll for should you be interested in adding Delphi to the mix?

Silas Korell
Core Information
Name: Silas Korell
Race: Human
Class: Rogue

Stat BlockSilas Korell
Male Human Rogue, Level 1, Init +8, HP 8/8, Speed 30 feet
AC 17, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13, Fort +0, Ref +6, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus +0
Total Attack Bonus: (Two-Weapon fighting +0, otherwise it's +2 for either weapon.)
Short Sword 1d6+2 (19-20/x2)
Dagger 1d4+2 (19-20/x2)
Studded Leather (+3 Armor)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 18, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 10
Condition None
Traits: Brigand, Child of the Streets

Additional Information

Appearance

Personality

Background

Miscellaneous

@Hollesea:
Sounds good. I'll be interested in seeing it!

You're making a level 1 character; you can roll for starting gold in this thread, or just take the average for your class.

Caius
Basic InformationName: Caius Valerus Typhus
Race: Human male, 22 yrs
Class: Fighter (Phalanx Soldier archetype)
Role: General or Warden
Alignment: Neutral Good, with Lawful tendencies. "I live for my Brethren, my Family and my Duty."

Basic Stat SpreadCaius Valerus Typhus
Human (Ulfen) Male Fighter (Phalanx Soldier), Level 1, Init +2, HP 12/12, DR none, Speed 30'
AC 21, Touch 12, Flat-footed 19, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus +1
Trident +4 (1d8+3, x2)
Warhammer +4 (1d8+3, x3)
Crossbow +3 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
Scale mail + kilt, Hvy Wood Shield (+6 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=468114

Oracle named Delphi.

Metal Mystery with Revelations in Iron Weapon and Armor Mastery (second revelation came with the extra revelation feat). I put in a few details with the character sheet. Let me know what you think.

Edit: I have since had a chance to read through all of the storyline, OOC, and other posts in regards to your game. I hope I do get picked, but I will understand if not. The other characters that have been created here are really well done as well. But I put a little bit more into the background story and modified the character sheet a little bit so that I don't have an Int of 7. As someone else posted here, I'm not a fan of negative stats.

But to the person that does end being picked, I will wish you the best of luck. The Kingmaker campaign is a good campaign to run.

Hello. I created this character for another Kingmaker game that did not pan out. I've adjusted her abilities and equipment to match the requirements of this game.

I believe her background and nature make it easy for the DM to insert her into the game and the party. I hope she suits.

Name: Miranda
Class: Cleric (Cayden Cailean)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Traits: Courageous and Rostlander

Favored class bonus at 1st level goes to 1 extra skill point.

Miranda's speed is normally 40 as she has the Travel domain, but if she carries all the equipment in her list, her speed goes down to 30.

Basics
Name: Lewen Medvyed
Class: Cleric
Traits: Noble: Medvyed, Devotee of the Green

Update: It occurs to me that one of the characters is already a ranged character, and that the previous Cleric was more a front line combatant. For that reason, I think I'll withdraw this application and consider another.