Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Epic Forum Member Beatdown Thread

Okay I think that post is way to offensive man. You should probably delete it or edit it. I don't want to be "that" guy or be so negative. But your post is just over the line on jew racism. Please edit it or take it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
Okay I think that post is way to offensive man. You should probably delete it or edit it. I don't want to be "that" guy or be so negative. But your post is just over the line on jew racism. Please edit it or take it down.
Whole-heartedly agree with this statement. While I do not get offended by...well, anything, really...I find Attikol's post to be in extremely poor taste.

Attikol...dude...delete your post. Either that, or can a mod please delete his post? I don't want the thread to get locked, but if people (or, in this case, one person) can't play nice and without being racist, I would ask a mod to lock and/or delete the entire thread.

Dont worry guys. If you find it offensive I will change it. I did not make it with the intention of being taken seriously or as anything other than a stupid joke. If you find something offensive on this site please talk about it. This site is a very nice place filled with nice people and I would hate to alienate you guys.

I was not offended by it and now what you were trying to make as a joke. But it was just too heavy man. Way too much jew hate.

It wasnt even jew hate it was just the word jew next to everything. Then again it is really hard to read context over the internet so you could easily believe I was being malicious. Anyway we are getting derailed. We need to get back on track.

Gets back on track by breaking Attikol's legs with Deadpool Hatter and chaining him to railroad tracks.

"Clever Girl" Attikol uses his headset to contact the UN. Through a speech so awesome that they say racial and religious tolerance went up by 10 points that day. Unfortunately deadpool madhatter tolerance went down by 100 points and deadpool madhatter becomes the most hated thing on the planet and the entire world gangs up to murder him and they form a line afterward so that for all time people will murder him before he regenerates. Unfortunately after making this post I forgot I was chained to railroad tracks. Luckily this train track was decommissioned.

Steampunkadept, rising from the ashes, activates an Edwardian Era SKYnet. The resulting steampunk, nuclear bombing kills roughly 1/2 of the world population. Attikol is among the dead as steam driven machines begin to take control of the world

Zelkon quickly travels back in time and reprograms SKYnet into a mediocre JRPG.

Attikol and half the world lols themselves to death. Unfortunately it was so funny that they loled themselves to unlife. We sweep across the world like a plague of zombies which works out because we are. Zelkon is finally cornered and ripped to pieces about halfway through the second season. Attikol then rules over the zombies. This mainly involves choosing which direction to shuffle. But it is a very important zombie that chooses that.