Notices


x102: Cowboy in a Plain Brown Wrapper

 
Lupus flew with a light hand on the yoke. He slid his fighter around so that either he or one of his companions was always between their clients and any of the other ships showing up on the screen.

Frustrated, Sil shouts back into the comms. "Hell-o! I'm looking to get paid here, fuel ain't cheap. Are we moving some cargo or not?"

Carandil was blinking at the sensor readouts when the comm crackled to life. Punching in a direct link to Sil's ugly, he said "Sil? What in chaos you doing out here? You got a lead already?"

Sil's eyebrow ran a genuine risk of disappearing into the curl of skin just underneath his horn when he heard Carandil's voice.

"Cara? Care-bear, that you?" he replies. "Fancy bumping into you out here. No, no leads, figured we'd do a short hop with some local freighters. Pay's good."

Round 0

Pirates, Yar!
Identities traded and identification made, the pirates realize that they're all here at the same asteroid at the same time. Looks like Vasten and Co. have been hired to kill the dangerous pirates Carandil and Co. What luck?!?

The Firespray might not be so fortuitously employed, however.

A Y-Wing transport has just launched from strangely looking like a path asteroid into strangely looks like stone open space. He's making a run for it!

Combat Conditions
The Y-wing has to escape through the bottom of the map, which will be extended as far as needed.

The asteroid (the green bit there) is armed with defense weapons and asteroid-deflecting types of guns.

If you move, please move yourself on the map, hit enter, and paste the new URL into your post.

Map
MAP UPDATE

Status
Carandil, 17f, 22r, 18w,
Dice Roll: 1d20+9z
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 25)
Per (25), 40/40hp
--TIEUgly, 21f, 18r, 5dr, 75/75hp
D-PFA (Fei) , 17f, 19r, 21w,
Dice Roll: 1d20+16z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 20)
Per (20), 49/49hp
--Longscout, 26f, 13r, 10dr, 110/100hp
Jack, 17f, 23r, 14w,
Dice Roll: 1d20+6z
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 18)
Per (18), 47/47hp
--TIEWing, 24f, 12r, 10dr, 10sr, 80/80hp
Lupus, 20f, 21r, 19w,
Dice Roll: 1d20+14z
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 32)
Per (32), 70/70hp
--Swiftfang, 26f, 13r, 10dr, 10sr, 80/80hp
Vasten, 19f, 20r, 19w,
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 12)
Per (12), 59/59hp
--Badass, 25f, 12r, 10dr, 15sr, 120/120hp
Zelina, 18f, 19r, 20w,
Dice Roll: 1d20+10z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 24)
Per (24), 50/50hp
--Z-Wing, 20f, 16r, 10dr, 10sr, 60/60hp, Personalized lasers


Go

"Double if you engage? Sure, we can do that. Just be sure to make it look good!" Carandil shunted his discretionary power to engines and screamed in towards the freighter, opening fire with lasers.


There is an audible smack in the cockpit of the SS Badass SS as Sil's palm met his face. It had, just then and there, occurred to him that he was definitely not going to get paid at all if Carandil decides to destroy the freighter.

Transferring all power to the engines, he makes a beeline for the Y-wing. Back on the public channel, he calls out, "Badass and Co., engage, engage!"

Map Update




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status