The Flayed Secondboy (OOC)

My last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, Myself, and I
This is relevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todash View Post
My god, I must try this.

Machete order almost makes the prequels palatable. I wish Disney would just ignore the Prequels and perhaps reboot the entire series. I don't even need the original tril to be that relevant. Skywalkers are over-rated. Han is an awesome archetype and I love Harrison Ford, but he is too old to do anything other than "Old Han" anyways. Without weird CGI effects at least.

@ Kenas -- Religion. Bachelors in Theology and Ancient History, Masters in Ancient Religions (focusing on Paleolithic Beliefs up to the founding of the Zoroastrians) , and (hopefully before I get too much older) working on my Doctorate on the role of religion in replacing matriarchal societies.

Belar'bryn is the Secondboy of House Camcarneyar, is he not?

JCB: I have only started the Black Company series, as in Book 1. Have you read Steven Erikson? His Malazan Book of the Fallen series seems to be an homage to the style of the Black Company.

The only thing I wont tolerate is this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kakita Ayame View Post
Belar'bryn is the Secondboy of House Camcarneyar, is he not?
How observant. :/

I suppose being flayed could also include being mind flayed could it not. I'm sure such a thing has never happened to Belar in any of his incarnations though....

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, so as long as the new ones (and there will be), are fun, I'm happy. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenas View Post
I suppose being flayed could also include being mind flayed could it not. I'm sure such a thing has never happened to Belar in any of his incarnations though....
Way to kick a man when he's down.......

Also I recently discovered this thread is actually for the flaying of my dignity by means of players and their attempts at wit and humour.