Battle Thread

   
Bollocks. Well, it's been too long since I was in combat, and I was too conservative with my resources.

Trying to escape again!

Dice Roll: 1d20+9
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 12)
grapple

Dice Roll: 1d20+4
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 8)
grapple

Edit: Well, at least I didn't waste my time trying to do anything too vital...

Dice Roll: 1d20+14
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 16)
Reflex1
Dice Roll: 1d20+14
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 18)
Reflex2

Dice Roll: 1d20+18
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 27)
Grapple - you didn't roll for the tentacles again, but I assumed this would be needed

Dice Roll: 1d20+22
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 38)
attack1
Dice Roll: 1d8+13 2d6t
d8 Results: 7 (Total = 20)
d6 Results: 2, 5 (Total = 7)
Sum Total: 27
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 2d6 6d6t
Original Dice: 1d8+13 2d6 6d6t
damage1
Dice Roll: 2d6
d6 Results: 1, 5 (Total = 6)
sneak attack

Dice Roll: 1d20+17
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 33)
attack2
Dice Roll: 1d8+13 2d6t
d8 Results: 5 (Total = 18)
d6 Results: 4, 1 (Total = 5)
Sum Total: 23
damage2
Dice Roll: 2d6
d6 Results: 3, 6 (Total = 9)
sneak attack

Dice Roll: 1d20+12
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 19)
attack3
Dice Roll: 1d8+13 2d6t
d8 Results: 8 (Total = 21)
d6 Results: 1, 5 (Total = 6)
Sum Total: 27
damage3
Dice Roll: 2d6
d6 Results: 4, 2 (Total = 6)
sneak attack

HP=61/111
AC=23
Saves=15/14/15
DR=3/-
Moderate Fortification

As Aurelia has +20 to her Ref. saves, I don't think that I actually need to roll for her.

Aurelia has +29 to both Move Silently and Hide. Please let me know if you still need an actual roll.

Ravan is going to hit himself up with Spiderskin for delicious NA buffage. When it looks like they're about to enter combat, Ravan is going to cast True Seeing, Bite of the Werebear, and Duelward. In that order, depending on how much time they've got at the moment.

Spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+23
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 24)

Listen:
Dice Roll:
1d20+23
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 28)

Casting Resilient Sphere to encompass the group.

Let's see if Aurelia can dig up anything from her brain-pan.

Here's to see if she has any good guesses about the battle they just watched, what it was, etc...
Knowledge, History:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 18)


Here's to see if she has any ideas about Mr. Ketoric P.
Knowledge, History:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 4)


It's all a rather long shot for her, but there we are.

Not that it's likely to apply, but:
Knowledge(Local):
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 16)

Knowledge(Religion):
Dice Roll:
1d20+14
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 27)

Anyone who can pass a knowledge history DC 15 or a Knowledge Local DC 20 may know the information below.








Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status