Act One : Scene One : OOC

Find something you like for icons on a map.

The house I am in is undergoing a conversion to Solar Power and they've been having issues with the final stage here. Power has not been stable today. Was out of the house yesterday. Gonna go read what everyone's written since Sunday.

Sweet. Clean, renewable energy (mostly, anyway, I'm not super read up on solar power). Just costs an arm and a leg for all the tech and work.

Are you looking for any specific size? I know a real easy way to make 64x64 pixel images (usually used for GameTable, which is a neat program), if anyone wants. Or I can just say that I use IrfanView to do so and let everyone make their own.

I dunno. Post a pic or whatever in a post here and I'm going to download it and use the icon maker that comes with the map program I'm using. Nothing too fancy because they are kind of small. Distinctive but simple would be my best suggestion.

I'm good with the icon I use for my posts. If you're using MapTool and its icon maker, the size I make my own icons at scale down relatively easily.

I'm-a borrow Proxi's 130x130px size, because it's nice.

I'm not really good with image software, icons or avatars. I seldom use them.

Could anyone help me pick out and resize a picture for use as an avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiant song View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiant song View Post

Sure

First we have to find Milo. I'll take a look to see if I can find some suitable pictures in a couple hours.

For now check this one.

Thank you, Aurore. If we find nothing better, that one will do.

However (and this may sound really weird of me), I would prefer an icon that makes it clear that Milo is overweight.

What can I say? I like 'em a little chubby.