Lords of Alliance: Need 2 REPLACEMENTS

Old Nov 14 '12, 11:25pm
Dming a drow 3.5 game since 2011 ;)

Lords of Alliance: Need 2 REPLACEMENTS

Lords Alliance in a Time of Need - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e - Forgotten Realms 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 17 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Recently had our warrior type and rogue type drop from the game. Please read rules for generation/background for the ad. Currently the party is in Highmoon and just finished meeting with Ostiv, a Knight of the Eternal Order working with the church of Tyr. The group has been hired by them to investigate a keep within the hills north of Sembia where a former paladin of the Eternal Order last was before abandoning and cutting all ties with the order. You'll be briefed in character once your picked.

Basically I need a rogue type and a warrior type. Party currently consists of a wizard, cleric, and scout/ranged PC.

RULES AND SUCH
No Magic of Incarnum: Not being used.
No Tome of Magic: Not being used.
No Tome of Battle: Not being used.
No Level Adjustment buyoffs but Yes LA+ Races
No Midgets besides pint size races
Yes FR Races
Yes Non FR Classes
No Non FR Sourcebook Races
Yes Multi class Penalties
No Leadership Feat

You get One free region feat, based on where your character comes from.

-For Health, Max 1st then roll for each level afterwards, reroll 1's.
-Can Do character sheets once accepted
-Starting gold , 49,000
-Have to be Good aligned character

Game Description:

The envelope was simple enough, white and unremarkable. The seal however was yellow and almost seemed to glitter in the light of the inn's fire as you opened it. It's design was of a jeweled golden crown, it's points in the shapes of noble persons. Intrigued and curious, you opened the letter, cracking the seal to reveal it's contents: A single piece of fine stationary with golden inlay along the edges. The letter read the following:

"To One of Renown and Good Heart in the World of Toril,"

Should you choose, on the last day of Mirtul, arrive at the Chapel of Resounding Justice, Southeast of Archenbridge within Sembia. I realize this journey make take some time and I have provided you with plenty being that it is still the start of Mirtul. If you do not arrive, then we will accept your decline of the invitation. An important matter is to be discussed and it is one that must begin to be pursued with urgency. Nothing will be discussed of it within this letter as it does not need to be known by those who are not to be involved.

Thank you for considering,

Norothin, Paladin of Tyr

Last edited by Coolplayer; May 5 '13 at 1:26pm..
Looks pretty cool. Thinking about running an human noble Enchanter with a bit of an urban vigilante flair.

Both Hellrazer and wrathgon, both of those character concepts are fine.

Wrathgon, what source(s) do you have questions on? Basically it breaks down to this:

Sources for Races: Players handbook and/or any forgotten realms supplement.

Classes: PHB, PHBII, DMG, DMGII, Any "Complete" supplement, any forgotten realms supplement (encouraged: these include champions of valor, which is also encouraged), exalted deeds, or any other good type class from an official 3.0/3.5 wizards of the coast source.

Can and Can't Do List Thread in Forum (Copied and Pasted here, applicant made before but correct)
No Magic of Incarnum: Not being used.
No Tome of Magic: Not being used.
No Tome of Battle: Not being used.
No Level Adjustment buyoffs but Yes LA+ Races
No Midgets besides pint size races
Yes FR Races
Yes Non FR Classes
No Non FR Sourcebook Races
Yes Multi class Penalties
No Leadership Feat

You get One free region feat, based on where your character comes from.

- Picking a well rounded traditional 5 man group.

-For Health, Max 1st then roll for each level afterwards, reroll 1's.
-Can Do character sheets once accepted
-Starting gold , 49,000
-Have to be Good aligned character

can you copy that into the ad post, so its not lost in this thread

Well i was asking cause there was no sources listed in THIS ad thread.

Since psionics is listed i assume no psionics as well, as they COULD be a alternate to a wizard app.

Coolplayer, would you re-consider my old application for this game?

Application was 100% complete

There were a few psionic applicants but just remember, psionics in forgotten realms are rare so I'd definately check out the section on them in the appendix of players guide to faerun and incorporate that somehow. Psionic items will be quite rare so reading this section would be key if you plan to make one.

Let me check it out right quick shub...

yea i know, i even got a group in my long standing(15 year) FR games that hunt down psionics(started up by one of the PCs) cause they consider them "Evil" makes psionicists in my game even rarer lol.

Wait, there's a full class for bladesinger? I'd definitely be looking into that. (Like I said, the prestige versions are just... ugh.)

No it's a prestige class in Races of Faerun.