Notices

Ooc

Ooc

All out of character talk goes here- any conversation with other applicants also goes here.

Any questions about YOUR character go in your specific Applications thread that you create.

Wow, I really do not trust this tiefling. Either she's not nearly as smart as she thinks she is, or she's trying to con us. Or both.

You don't trust the tiefling from the one sentence she's said to you? Sheesh- you're gonna be a hard one to please. Bahaha. I'm glad Triban! Keep on it!

Reasons to think she's a moron: She walked up to some random strangers who just came out of a portal and aren't obviously acting like they don't know what Sigil is, and called them berks. For all she knows, they know what berk means.

Reasons to think she's a coney catcher: She just walked up to some random strangers who just came out of a portal looking confused and Welcomed them to the Cage. Cagers don't do that unless they want something from you. Especially cute tiefling girls.

Reasons to think she's a really bad coney catcher: All of the above.

*grins* I like the way you think! I mean you could either be entirely spot on or entirely off- but I do like the way you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Lint View Post
Reasons to think she's a moron: She walked up to some random strangers who just came out of a portal and aren't obviously acting like they don't know what Sigil is, and called them berks. For all she knows, they know what berk means.

Reasons to think she's a coney catcher: She just walked up to some random strangers who just came out of a portal looking confused and Welcomed them to the Cage. Cagers don't do that unless they want something from you. Especially cute tiefling girls.

Reasons to think she's a really bad coney catcher: All of the above.
Maybe she thinks we are country bumpkin Barbarians with low intelligence and illiteracy.....

Oh wai-