Old Nov 15 '12, 11:37pm
Defiance to the end

Sigil (City of Doors) - Escape the Cage

Escape the Cage - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 20 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 4

Game Description:

You were dumped unceremoniously upon the well trampled earth as your momentum finished carrying you through the door way. While it took a moment for you to gather your senses together, as you looked about you instantly knew where you were- and dread set in. High arching glorious buildings sat alongside spiraling Elven architecture, which sat alongside squat rocky dwarven adobes- which sat away from but next to goblinoid hovels. The landscape curved upwards and in the far, far distance you could make out the landscape turning back on itself.

Sigil.

Gods be damned. You were in the Cage- and you were already gathering attention as you dusted yourself down. Your attention was drawn to the street as a skippy young female tiefling bounded her way up to you- a smile planted upon her face.

"Welcome to Sigil, berks! The city of doors greets you!"

----------------------------------------------

This will be a long, long urban campaign based in the City of Doors. Do not expect fast level progression, do not expect a quick campaign end, DO expect lots of social interaction, manipulation, political maneuvering, rooftop chases, skill tests and overreaching plots that will change the face of Sigil.

Melee types will be out of place but still useful, skill monkeys will be desired, caster types are fine provided their unique skill set is geared towards the setting.

Please consider this when applying.

Races can be varied but a three fold mix of ridiculousness is not as appreciated as I'm sure you want it to be. It's level 8 and a slow campaign so you'd be better off with class levels than race.

LA Buy off is NOT in effect.

Character Creation Guidelines

Allowable Sources
OOC
FAQ's

When creating an application please name the thread with the following format;

Denethor (Aasimar-Rogue)

or

Razi (Changeling Druid Warshaper)

Thanks for your interest!

Oh man, well I guess the "The Brad"PrC is off the table then

Flaws/traits if we adequately support them ans they have negative affects?

One flaw one trait.

When I say negatively affect you though- I really mean negatively affect.

If you're a fighter I want to see a flaw that affects melee combat or HP.
If a ranger something that affects bows (Presuming that's your focus)

And so on and so forth.

No D&D Wiki

...oh, wait! you're allowing ALL the Tomes! Yes, yes, yes! I can play the most awesome class that deserved to be in Planeswalker since day one! I'm rolling up a binder!

Go Go Gadget Binder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunkadept View Post
Does all Tomes include the Tome of Necromancy
And does all Races of include Races of War?
Missed this.

Races of War? Here I was thinking I had all the Races of books....What's in it? Anything I should be weary of? *Group question*

Tome of Necromancy is a no unless you can make a really valid case for it (I probably shouldn't have said all Tomes when I was only thinking of 2 that I had) You know what they say about assume.

3/4 - I've added this to the thread.

(You were thrown into Sigil you didn't get to plan your journey) But worry not- you'll be well equipped shortly.

Indeed- Fractional.

For anyone that doesn't understand Fractional (I didn't for the LONGEST time) please PM me for a helpful link.

You don't have to know a single thing.

You've been thrown in to Sigil. You could've been there before or just heard about it.