Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Make Your Own Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by attikol View Post
Face Slot. Googles of Hotsauce

At will spray 1 gallon of hot sauce from your eyes. You are immune to hot sauce. You can walk on hot sauce at will. You have 1/day greater creation as long as the only ingredient is hot sauce. You have 3/day shape (hot sauce). Eating hotsauce will heal you one point per gallon of hot sauce. Eating a gallon of hot sauce in combat provokes attacks of opportunity.
There is no face slot but this can definitely be an item.

Also, I think you meant goggles. Or at least I'm assuming you meant goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
I think the course would be fun if everytime she cut into someone the sword scream out "Oh No" in a loud sterotypical cartoon voice. That would be kind of funny. But the other curse would ruin all combat. I for one don't like it. But if others think it's cool I will confer to their opinion.
I agree with this sentiment, which is why I'm hoping others may chime in with their opinions. At the end, depending on feedback from others the curse may get changed. I wasn't sure if I was the only one who didn't like it, or at least felt it somewhat inappropriate for what this thread should be.

I definitely like your curse suggestion though MH. It made me laugh.

Good point Kerim. A familiar would be appropriate for a sorceress.

Indeed. And wow, nobody put up a body slot yet? Okay, probably because the general consensus is probably 'nothing', but still.

Item slot:

Enchanted Glass Slippers

Description:
They allow the wearer to walk on water and cast an illusion that may alter the look of herself and her surroundings to her will.... until the stroke of midnight. The illusions Only works if it's used between the afternoon and midnight.

Too cheesy? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal Rend View Post
Item slot:

Enchanted Glass Slippers

Description:
They allow the wearer to walk on water and cast an illusion that may alter the look of herself and her surroundings to her will.... until the stroke of midnight. The illusions Only works if it's used between the afternoon and midnight.

Too cheesy? lol

Sorry but feet slot has already been taken.

NOOOOOOO! lol oh well, I think that would be a great addition. I'll think of something else then.

ehh, guess I'll name the Imp

If no one has any objections then....

Kikucho

I spelled it wrong but if anyone catches the reference then cool