Notices


(group 1) Chapter 1: Of Things Long Past

 
Johan

Feeling the magical quickness accelerate his body, Johan smoothly
To Hit #1:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 11)
Damage #1:
Dice Roll:
1d8+2
d8 Results: 1 (Total = 3)
To Hit #2:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 21)
Damage #2:
Dice Roll:
1d8+2
d8 Results: 2 (Total = 4)
drew and fired twice.

Garn mutters an arcane phrase and a beam of bright orange flames shoots from his outstretched finger, narrowly missing Ezryn and striking the monster in the chest, burning a hole straight through.

The monster pauses for a second to look at its missing chest just in time for Ezryn's arrow to fly straight and true and split the creature's skull in half. The corpse collapses to the deck with a squishy thud.

Just then a larger, military-looking vessel comes alongside the tiny cargo ship. No one noticed the ship's approach as they were focused on defeating the undead invaders. The captain and his small crew come out of hiding from the cabin. "Is it over?" the normally gruff captain asks in a shaky voice.

The larger vessel, flying the banner of Scurdaeg, anchors next to the tiny ship and a man in chainmail armor comes to the edge. "Ya sea rats in need of some assistance?" he asks in a not unfriendly tone.

Garn and Ezryn sit down, pale-faced, Ezryn wincing from his ghoul wound. The captain takes a deep breath and says, "N-no, no...I think we're okay now--"

But just then you all hear scrabbling and thumping sounds on the sides of the small ship.

"Look out mateys, ye got some more watery devils comin' up ye flanks," the captain of the military vessel yells.

As he says that, five more of the same creatures flop onto the small ships deck, 2 on the poop deck atop the stern cabin (5 feet higher than the main deck) and three toward the prow. Garn, Jona and Ezryn look around, frightened, and the captain and his crew quickly shut themselves in the cargo hold underneath, shutting the hatch.


Dice Roll: 1d20+6
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 7)


From his place on the ship Emmet can see some rather disgusting monsters. "Why do they always attack. Why can't they ever just want to invite you for tea." Emmet raises his hand and reaches into his memory for a spell. He finds the memory and calls it up. Before the spell is cast he can feel ash upon his hand although none does exist. A bolt of firey light shoots toward one of the ghouls upon the poop deck.
Dice Roll: 3d6
d6 Results: 5, 5, 5 (Total = 15)



Dice Roll: 1d20+2
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 15)
init

((Is there enough space to run and jump?))

Johan

Having never put away his bow, Johan
Initiative:
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 7)

Attack 1:
Dice Roll: 1d20+7
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 9)

Damage 1:
Dice Roll: 1d8+2
d8 Results: 2 (Total = 4)

Attack 2:
Dice Roll: 1d20+7
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 21)

Damage 2:
Dice Roll: 1d8+2
d8 Results: 2 (Total = 4)

drew and fired twice at the new threat.

Oran takes the rope with the grappling hook attached to it he keep in his belt and then try to jump to the other ship ((the plan is that if he fail at the jump check he will throw it to the other ship before he end up in the water.))


Dice Roll: 1d20+6
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 16)
jump
Dice Roll: 1d20+5
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 25)
use rope

Belgin looked stunned for a moment at the horrific undead creatures. It only reminded him of why he liked to stay in-doors with piles of books rather than adventuring the land. He
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20+1
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 11)
quickly pushed his feelings aside as he saw the others spring into action. Belgin began
Blessed Aim, +2 morale bonus on ranged attacks for 5 minutes, anyone within 50ft is affected (hopefully everyone)
praying, and held his holy symbol tightly, "May Garl bless our aim, and keep our arrows straight."

A sense of calm washed over Belgin as he drew his sling and placed a bullet within the sling's pouch.

Johan's first arrow misses his target, but the second sinks into its stomach with a squishy thunk.

The fastest ghoul lunges at Garn and bites down on his shoulder. Garn cries out in pain but goes silent and falls limp, paralyzed. Ezryn wards off the creatures as he drags the helpless wizard into the cabin. "I'll keep him safe," Ezryn says, sweating and breathing heavily, looking quite pale from his own wound. "You and the newcomers can deal with this, we are too winded to continue." He closes the cabin door behind him.

Then Oran takes a tremendous leap off the deck of the warship and lands heavily and firmly on the deck of the smaller ship.

Just then, a streak of flame shoots from Emmet's hands, slamming into one of the monsters on the poop deck, blasting it apart to flaming pieces that smolder on the deck.

The monster that Johan wounded snarls in rage and runs for the warrior, lunging with sharp yellow fangs; but the attack clangs harmlessly off of Johan's mithral armor.

Belgin's prayer rings true and everyone feels that their ranged attacks are now
+2 to all ranged attacks
better.

The remaining monster on the poop deck leaps off and rushes at Oran,
take 3 damage
sinking its jagged teeth into his shoulder. He feels a strange sensation coursing through his body, a warm numbness, but he is able to shake it off.

The last creature runs up to Johan as well, but he sees it coming and is easily able to dodge its clumsy blow.

Initiative order: Johan, monster 1, Oran, Emmet, Monster 2, Belgin, Monsters 4 and 5. On the map, the monsters are the numbered red circles. Johan is the yellow circle. Oran is the green circle. Belgin is the light blue circle. Emmet is the dark blue circle. Each square is 5 feet.
new round

Battle Map (click on it to enlarge)

Johan

Johan stepped toward the rail, out of reach of at least one of the monsters attacking him, and desperately
Starting with the one he wounded. If it falls on the first arrow, the second goes into the other monster:
To Hit #1:
Dice Roll: 1d20+9
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 22)

Damage #1:
Dice Roll: 1d8+2
d8 Results: 8 (Total = 10)

To Hit #2:
Dice Roll: 1d20+9
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 19)

Damage #2:
Dice Roll: 1d8+2
d8 Results: 4 (Total = 6)
loosed two more arrows.

As the creature bites his shoulder and the numbness start travel to his body Oran lets the rope slip from his hand, but without giving up to the sensation of needles piercing him he draw the sword resting in his back ((masterwork Greatsword)) and attack the hideous creature

Dice Roll: 1d20+7
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 14)
power attack 4
Dice Roll: 2d6+12
d6 Results: 6, 1 (Total = 19)
dmg





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status