3-01 | Magent_mx | In Character

   

"I wasn't being serious about spilling blood to stay warm," Gregori mutters, as he sees the axman charge forward.

Surprised at the sudden violence, he sees one of his charges fall, bleeding. He darts a hand out with a mouse of distaste, and lays hand on the dying goblin.


Round 1

  • Angered Bo as the men chop down a goblin, Bo releases a burst of healing energy, saving the goblin from death.
  • Seytan draws weapons
  • Navara rouses everyone to battle
  • Dogan casts mage armor on his eidolon who ferociously charges the battle cleric rending her to shreds as Enrik is aghast, "So kill us you will fiends?!"
  • Moltok drew his axe and took a step forward.
  • Gregori use a spell of healing and fully restored the fallen goblin.
  • The goblins move away fleeing from the wrath of the Blackravens. The one prone stands up in time for a
    AoO:
    Dice Roll:
    1d20+5 1d8+1
    d20 Results: 4 (Total = 9)
    d8 Results: 2 (Total = 3)
    blade to swing at him hurting him.

Round 2 Status



  • BlackRavens
  • Black Ravens Chaplain | -5/13hp | Dying
  • -----
  • Bowden | Inspired |
    1 Channel, Protection from evil spell
    Expended
  • Gregori| Inspired |
    CLW
    Expended
  • Navara | Performing, Inspired |
    2 perform round, CLW
    Expended
  • Io | 11/15hp | Inspired, Mage Armored
  • Moltok | Inspired
  • Seytan | Inspired
  • Dogan | Inspired
  • Frostfur Captives | Inspired

DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST


Gregori draws his bow and shoots the enemy cleric.


Round 2

  • Enrik step over the fallen Chaplain and
    Dice Roll: 1d20+5 1d8+1
    d20 Results: 6 (Total = 11)
    d8 Results: 1 (Total = 2)
    attacks the eidolon, but fails to connect.
  • A black raven
    Dice Roll: 1d20+7 1d8+1
    d20 Results: 3 (Total = 10)
    d8 Results: 6 (Total = 7)
    charges one of the fleeing goblins, but trips on a branch fumbling his attack.
  • Another warrior takes a step towards one of the wounded goblins but Navara bars his way, hesitating he
    Dice Roll: 1d20+5 1d8+1
    d20 Results: 8 (Total = 13)
    d8 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
    attacks her.




Moltok edges around the leader and swings his axe in a low sweep but he misses wildly.


Navara maintains the Inspire Courage and
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 10)
shoots (10) an
Dice Roll: 1d6+1z
d6 Results: 6 (Total = 7)
arrow (7) at the guard in V15 that misses.

Elizabeth W.



Io attacks, shredding the cleric to bits, as blood and gore fly.

Dogan rushes after the goblins, drawing his hammer on the move.





Moltok takes Enrik's back and swings his battleaxe aiming at his feet, the attack fails to connect but affords Io a chance to end the man's battle then and there.

The guards look at how the leads have fallen and drop their wepons "We yield!"


Moltok stepped over the shredded remains of the leader and nodded at the Eidolon, "He sure picked the wrong group to fight. Heh."





 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status