Word Play Contest - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Word Play Contest

Well, I'm certainly joining in next time, as well. I like the earlier idea posted. One action, although perhaps rather one round of actions, written with as much detail as possible.

To be honest, I tried looking for a link to the contest entries a few days ago and couldn't find it. I must have overlooked it somewhere?

when did you look for it? I believe they put it up the... 29th?

If the link was only up for a couple days then I missed it. I've been out sick for a little over a week.

Ah. Well, voting has sadly now closed. I'm sure the mods will make the posts viewable, though.

*squee* I'm excited.

The results are in!

We are happy to announce the winners of Myth-Weavers' Word Play Contest as follows:

First Place
cyle1979's post
from the thread Belomette and Tep, Torublesome Neighboors in Witch's Moon, GM'd by SikakoJ

Second Place
Kirby's post from the thread Chapter 1: Minuet of Forest in , GM'd by Shadow Elf

Third Place
Vladim's post from the thread Interlude: A place to call home in The Road Not Taken

Honorable Mention
Kerim's post from the thread Chapter Two: Through the Doors in Tavern at the End of the Universe, GM'd by artofregicide

If you were a winner, please contact me via pm with a good mailing address to collect your prizes!

Many thanks to all who submitted and voted in our first real contest, the first of many!

Awww... Just barely not part of the first three. Shame. Good job, all of you.

*grumble* should've put the three of you at the bottom of my vote