Introduction - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Introduction

Introduction

Wow, apparently I had created an account here a couple years ago and never did anything with it. Anyway, I perfer to be referred to as Daiugger or Dai online. I'm primarily into anime and SF role playing, though there are some fantasy games I will play. Got a couple of ideas for games that I want to do but have trouble fitting into a set time to do, and think they could work for PBP. I'm still working on them (including which I actually try doing) and will probably look for some games to play.

Its not time Voxanadu. you just suck. at everything. But thats okay *pats your head domineeringly*
Welcome to the weave. we're all pretty much one giant dysfunctional extended family.
Voxanadu here is my myth-weavers cousin...
But also my myth-weavers step-dad...
And my myth-weavers great grandson, twice removed...
Its a complicated relationship... you wouldn't understand.
I don't know what tri-stat is. but it sounds interesting.
I really do need to learn more systems. :3 but Warframe has stolen my soul. that and Heroes of Steel by the Trese Brothers.

besm... sounds like bdsm. makes me think of something kinky I would do with my girlfriend... only with dice rolls.
"I wanna use the whip"
"Ok gimme a roll!"
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 7
Whip
"Sorry. The Goblin king barges in and takes you to his torture dungeons. You rapidly realize this is going to turn into that one scene from Pulp Fiction and rage quit"

Well, depending on the anime your emulating... BDSM isn't too far off. Tri-stat is BESM just without the medium specificness.

Welcome to MW Dai.. or well welcome back.

if MW is a big dysfunctional family DaReaper, what am i? the drunk dysfunctional uncle who disappears at random times?