new things - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

new things

I like the idea of keeping the basic classes and then adding prestige classes.

What do you mean by this, Valanduil?

I think he means, that this class should be converted into a prestige class, for the less enthuastic but allow a person to use it as a charecter class. You think the paladin is overpowered? Alot of people said it was "Way Munchkin"

I think he means, that this class should be converted into a prestige class, for the less enthuastic but allow a person to use it as a charecter class. You think the paladin is overpowered? Alot of people said it was "Way Munchkin"

I think both classes could be cool prestige classes. Think you could work them into prestige classes and repost them?

I think both classes could be cool prestige classes. Think you could work them into prestige classes and repost them?

I was actually posting at the same time as Farland and wwas trying to say that I like just having the few core classes that are in the PHB. So I am echoing that these should be prestige classes. As far as the power of the paladin, how is it less powerful than the original paladin class? It looks like you took the core Paladin and added more abilities which would only be Munchkin if the original Paladin is munchkin. I don't hink so personally. There, hopefully that clears up everything.

I was actually posting at the same time as Farland and wwas trying to say that I like just having the few core classes that are in the PHB. So I am echoing that these should be prestige classes. As far as the power of the paladin, how is it less powerful than the original paladin class? It looks like you took the core Paladin and added more abilities which would only be Munchkin if the original Paladin is munchkin. I don't hink so personally. There, hopefully that clears up everything.

Good ideas, I agree that they should be moved into prestige classes..

I think the Crescent Moon items could be nerfed if you made them magical though -- if you shift to a prestige class and made it a requirement to have one of those weapons --- make it magical instead of keen, unmagical --- I think it'd be perfect.

On the Paladin, why would you want an archer that is able to wear plate and use a shield? I'd recommend going light armor only there to help balance out... Sounds kinda like a Ranger gone Paladin to me...

Good ideas though -- both make sense as good prestige classes...

Good ideas, I agree that they should be moved into prestige classes..

I think the Crescent Moon items could be nerfed if you made them magical though -- if you shift to a prestige class and made it a requirement to have one of those weapons --- make it magical instead of keen, unmagical --- I think it'd be perfect.

On the Paladin, why would you want an archer that is able to wear plate and use a shield? I'd recommend going light armor only there to help balance out... Sounds kinda like a Ranger gone Paladin to me...

Good ideas though -- both make sense as good prestige classes...

I have never worked with prestige classes... I have abseloutly no experience with them, I dont use them in games and or as a dm.