Myth Weavers' Milestones - Page 21 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Only 1200 behind ya... Must... catch... dude who speaks in 3rd person...

There's an age old story behind that gimmick But Hammie is not sure if he can tell such a thing

Wow. Your number of posts is staggering. I have a tenth of your posts. Still wondering when my title is going to change from Wyrm.

Holy crap, I'm not even in the first 5 pages of top posters. Apparently this is what happens when you stop playing in active games and only post in Worldly Talk. Jobs suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkWren
Holy crap, I'm not even in the first 5 pages of top posters. Apparently this is what happens when you stop playing in active games and only post in Worldly Talk. Jobs suck.
This is how I initially lost interest in PbP sites. Apparently, if I don't play in games it loses its appeal. Imagine that!

I'm still on the second page (barely) but what frightens me is how many of the people ahead of me joined after I did. Really need to get my activity level back up.

Heading off to post in a few games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melverne View Post
Wow. Your number of posts is staggering. I have a tenth of your posts. Still wondering when my title is going to change from Wyrm.
Lots change when you get your personal assistant. She'll show up later...but I can't tell you what number it will take. It's rumored that upon post 20,000 Hammie might have to do a kegstand with Ithamar. Stranger things have happened.

And actually, MonkWren, jobs vary. Mine gives me LOTS of travel time, and gadgets give me posting time Hammie has lots of fun on the road thanks to the 'Weave. But yeah, office ones where you have no time would definitely cut back on the posting.

WT generally is a turnoff for me; I used to post there but I think the internet is a poor medium to express important ideas like that, and let's face it, people get more upset in that forum than any other Kudos to those who like it and make civil posts of course, but you probably follow me.

If it wasn't for my office job, I'd never get posts in. Best. Job. Ever.

That's normally the position I'm in. Except we're short staffed at the moment and I'm busy-busy-busy trying to keep up with all my normal stuff, plus the extra work that the other person used to do, and still trying to interview, hire, train, etc.