Application Questions - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Application Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paro View Post
As you might have figured out, the personality and general concept are more important than the actual class. Phase 2 will focus on party building and team chemistry for the particulars where filling an actual niche is more important than at this stage of things.

As for the general concepts you are thinking of, with the right background to explain why they have turned into an adventurer, they might all work. Some of them are more like NPCs in my mind on first take though.

But to base a concept on CotCT campaign traits might be premature (again not building sheets yet), because if things continue as planned there might be three GMs with games going and only one (mine) is running CotCT.
Thank you for your response.

I admit that I do tend to go for the Everyman theme in most of my characters. Ordinary people forced by circumstance to do extraordinary things.

I am new to the cite and was wondering what the Privacy Text block was, regarding the questionnaire.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Void View Post
I am new to the cite and was wondering what the Privacy Text block was, regarding the questionnaire.
Thank you!
See the button that looks like a Mask? That is it. Put your name right after the "=" and I will see what's in the BBcode brackets.

Now that we are at phase 2 where do you want us to post our rolls? And does the 16 max before racial bonuses apply to 4d6r1 method?

Hey guys,

Paro can't post right now, but wanted me to let you know that dice rolls should be in spoiler block in Character Applications. It looks like you have another question about the max 16 before racial bonuses using the 4d6r1 method. I will ask and see if we can get an answer shortly. Otherwise, Paro will answer your question in a few hours.

Sorry for the double post, but Paro has answered darkrei9n's question about the max 16 before racial bonuses using the 4d6r1 method:

Dice rolls stand as rolled, so if you roll an 17 or 18, that is the luck of rolling.

I think I did something wrong. I rolled the dice as copied and pasted and got a 19 on one of mine. If 18's the max then I'm not sure what happened.