Any farland games - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Any farland games

Hey, I would love to see a new Farland Campaign start up here on DnDOG. I, however, am not nearly qualified to DM one. So, if anyone is thinking of tackling one, let me know. I will join in a hot second.

To you guys who are making the campaign: it is awesome. It is more detailed than anything I have ever seen. Eberron is the only campaign I play, and it is nothing compared to Farland. All of WotC's official settings are outlines; Farland seems like a real place, a place that you can actually imagine and visit. Cudos. Brava. Laudo. My highest accolades.

-Rataluge

Yes, I have been reading up on the Farland campaign and it sounds soooo awesome; there should be another campaign. Let me know if one starts up.

Yes, I have been reading up on the Farland campaign and it sounds soooo awesome; there should be another campaign. Let me know if one starts up.

For those that are interested, there is always room in my farland game. Just mosey over to my thread and check it out (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=505). I'm running several games in Farland, and all you have to do is say the word and I shall get you in.

For those that are interested, there is always room in my farland game. Just mosey over to my thread and check it out (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=505). I'm running several games in Farland, and all you have to do is say the word and I shall get you in.

Alright, perhaps I will join. If you could PM me with anything you need for characters, ie level, alignment, classes, etc, I would be happy to fill any hole in the party.

-Rataluge

Alright, perhaps I will join. If you could PM me with anything you need for characters, ie level, alignment, classes, etc, I would be happy to fill any hole in the party.

-Rataluge