Carrying and Aid Another - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Carrying and Aid Another

Yeah, I know they're there, but they are going to be really exceptional. Not just really good, but insanely smart/strong/fast/tough/whatever. So Einstein, Steven Hawking, Netwon, and the like were probably level 18-20 smart/dedicated heroes, but most of us are probably level 5 or 6 at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeentch View Post
Yeah, I know they're there, but they are going to be really exceptional. Not just really good, but insanely smart/strong/fast/tough/whatever. So Einstein, Steven Hawking, Netwon, and the like were probably level 18-20 smart/dedicated heroes, but most of us are probably level 5 or 6 at best.
Sounds about right.

And of course, most politicians are level 40 Crap Talkers/30 Backstabbing Liars.

Quote:
Not necessary, a high starting int and some (8-16) lvls should be enough to represent most if not all the great thinkers. Lvl isn't everything.
Quote:
And of course, most politicians are level 40 Crap Talkers/30 Backstabbing Liars.
you forgot to add coward rat to that (you have to see how fast they can flee when things get ugly, that and their ability to sense danger early is epic level), oh, and probably gestalt too to reach those faster.

Yea, I don't see our level 20's as being the great scientists neccessarily, I see them more as the people that acheived the amazing actions.

Hawking would be, for example, a fairly average level but a significantly high Int.

My level 20's would be religeous figures (Jesus, Buhda, etc) some of the world's leaders that rose to power, didn't inherit it (Churchill, Hitler, Napoleon, Ceaser) the great architects/engineers/creators (DaVinci, Shakespear)