Now that we're on the hardest of the fights... - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Now that we're on the hardest of the fights...

View Poll Results
Which of these have you already played in?
#17 - Perils of the Pirate Pact 1 16.67%
#24 - Decline of Glory 1 16.67%
#43 - Pallid Plague 2 33.33%
I'm good for any of these 3 50.00%

Now that we're on the hardest of the fights...

As a party, you cats are a bit light on spellcasting, but you seem to be fairly functional as a group so I thought I'd ask about what to run next time, assuming this doesn't end in TPK. I'm not saying that you're done after this but once Tholrist the Florist is re-dead, we'll be getting close enough to start talking about next time...

I own the following Tier 3 scenarios:
#17 Perils of the Pirate Pact
#24 Decline of Glory
#43 Pallid Plague

Don't know much about any of them, though Pallid Plague concerns me without a divine caster in the group. Aukan is all kinds of awesome at tanking though and I might just follow him into the pits of Hell.

I wouldn't worry about PP any more than the others on that front. They are all PFS scenarios so there aren't any required classes.

In fact, I wouldn't really assess any of them as being harder than the fight you're in right now.

I know PFS tries to act like no class is needed, but it's a lot easier with a balanced party than with an unbalanced party. The quality and balance of some of these scenarios is all across the board. PP just gives me the willies for some reason, but I'm not too found of being trapped on a boat either, if that's what the Pirate scenario is...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhawk View Post
Don't know much about any of them, though Pallid Plague concerns me without a divine caster in the group. Aukan is all kinds of awesome at tanking though and I might just follow him into the pits of Hell.
Careful what you say, it might just happen! ^_^

My first level Barbarian is doing more damage than Aukan, but jeebus can Aukan soak up the damage and spells. So much so that Aukan is the ultimate teammate. Ajax has been fortunate enough to team with two characters that take their tanking seriously, Xerxia and Aukan. Characters like that are a godsend for archers. Plus, you've built him so well. Combine that build with heady tactical decisions and good strikers and it's almost an "I win" button.