How Bored Are You?! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

How Bored Are You?!

Enough, apparently, to move this thread to Non Sequitur - where it belongs, as it doesn't 'promote discussion'.

a...10...so...I...have been...drinking...Coffee...all...day
*Crash though some random walls ranting how the wall have eyes and are spies of hastur*

I'd say I would be a 6 right now, but the fact I have to leave to solve documentation issues, the anticipation of such and the other fact - that I'm technically late... I'd say 8.

Well well welly well well...... I'm at about a 7 right now. Wish there was something small and entertaining I could do.... FBGFYILABSHln;
ALSO! I wish I had coffee yo drink. Erg

I'd place myself around a 9. Bored enough certainly to have made probably the stupidest post in forum history that didn't actually break the rules. Asking the mods for permission to run a game with zero players.

Yeah I posted a question asking if I could run a game for myself. Like with no one else, not a "DMPC" sort of game, a game where I make like 4 characters sheets, personalities, and all, and run them through a campaign ALSO run by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
I'd place myself around a 9. Bored enough certainly to have made probably the stupidest post in forum history that didn't actually break the rules. Asking the mods for permission to run a game with zero players.

Yeah I posted a question asking if I could run a game for myself. Like with no one else, not a "DMPC" sort of game, a game where I make like 4 characters sheets, personalities, and all, and run them through a campaign ALSO run by me.
Yeah, I would keep that on the down low sister. >.<

Insomnia struck the point I am too unreliable for anything but being a nuisance to society. I guess that makes a 1, because, where I may be a nuisance to others, I am vastly amused at everything that goes on right now. Woot.