A couple questions - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

A couple questions

A couple questions

So, I've notice a few things as I've played with the sheets. Some of them are issues that have been in place with the previous sheet here at MW before, so I guess it might be new features?

Anyway, when I print the sheets right now, there is a *TON* (like, 1/4 page) blank at the bottom. it'd be nice to have that filled in a bit better... I think possessions filling up the first page (it fits the theme of the weapons/armor currently on the bottom), along with currency, and then lengthening feats/abilities to take up the current possessions space, and putting description/personality/traits/flaws/etc... on the second page, along with languages known. Then just extend the magic page down, similar to the Pathfinder page. I know we talked about the layout of 3.5 before, but I thought I'd note the issue specifically, as layout was something you said you were worried about keeping white-space-free.

Second, when I input armor with a Max Dex, the AC line at the top remains unchanged. It gets kind of annoying if I'm dealing with any buffs that change Dex (Cat's Grace, Reduce/Enlarge person), because I then need to go and manually change things.

Edit: more generally, is there a plan to include a folder/tag system with the Alpha sheets? It's one of my favorite tools here with the others, as I have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of sheets, and being able to group some of them thematically is majorly helpful.

I agree with you on the ability to put the sheets in folders and files. I run several different campaigns with different people so whenever I want to prepare for a game I can go to the folder/tag and open up the proper character sheets.

Also, I do agree with the thing about the max Dex problem with skills and armor.
(I'm into programming so I figure I'd pop this in.
Quote:
if maxDex < DexMod then
out_dexMod = maxDex
end if
Also there's the thing with the check penalties for skills like climb, balance, tumble, etc.
Quote:
Tot_skill = mod + rank + misc - arm_pen.
(Assuming arm_pen is an integer and a positive number
With the weight of items, the total_weight of possessions fails to include the weapons and armor.

Other than those things, the last thing I can think of is splitting the Talents/Special Abilities into two columns, so one can place more talents and/or separate talents from special abilities

That aside, I extend my thanks to the Myth-Weavers team for creating this wonderful RPG tool.

I could swear I had replied to this thread... issues/suggestions acknowledged and added to the to-do check-list!

Just wanted to echo this instead of making a dupe thread: I use Mythweavers to manage my sheets for enemies as a GM, which means tons of sheets, and I really need a good way to browse them. Ideally a tree-structure of folders, so I could make a folder for each campaign, and then in those a folder for each arc/module.