Where are dark elves - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Where are dark elves

yes i would like to get this info. it could make for a good adventure in the campaign i have set up in Farland. if u could please e-mail me the info or something i would very much apreciate it :biggrin:

e-mail: mmorris13@mindless.com

Hey Farland master, as per the current campaign journal, the Lords of the West have finally encountered Dark Elf society. Any chance the info you have made up on the Dark Elves will be coming out in a coming update now? Just wondering

Hey Farland master, as per the current campaign journal, the Lords of the West have finally encountered Dark Elf society. Any chance the info you have made up on the Dark Elves will be coming out in a coming update now? Just wondering

Not a bad idea. I do have to admit, however, that the info the Lords of the West learned was heavily influenced by the Drow of Faerun.

:biggrin:

Not a bad idea. I do have to admit, however, that the info the Lords of the West learned was heavily influenced by the Drow of Faerun.

:biggrin:

I would like to see drow info too. Any chance that some will be contained in a future update?

I would like to see drow info too. Any chance that some will be contained in a future update?