Where are dark elves - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Where are dark elves

Just a little question...

Are dark elves in armies of Dark Lords? Or they do not care what is happening on the surface?

Why there are only few words on the site???????

My player want to play a drow and I can tell her nothing more than "There are some drow tribes... somewhere under the ground"

There are very few Drow in the armies of the Lords of Sin. The Lord of Envy himself is a drow. Generally the drow have their own machnations deep beneath the surface. The Dweller has recently sent an emissary to one drow city to try to insite a war with the elves of the Belendale in order to distract them from the surface wars. I do have more info. on drow, primarily histories, but it is not yet up on the site. If you want me to send it to you I will. Just let me know.

There are very few Drow in the armies of the Lords of Sin. The Lord of Envy himself is a drow. Generally the drow have their own machnations deep beneath the surface. The Dweller has recently sent an emissary to one drow city to try to insite a war with the elves of the Belendale in order to distract them from the surface wars. I do have more info. on drow, primarily histories, but it is not yet up on the site. If you want me to send it to you I will. Just let me know.

Doesn't matter! :biggrin:

I'm interested in this materials about drows can you send me some?

Doesn't matter! :biggrin:

I'm interested in this materials about drows can you send me some?

yes i would like to get this info. it could make for a good adventure in the campaign i have set up in Farland. if u could please e-mail me the info or something i would very much apreciate it :biggrin:

e-mail: mmorris13@mindless.com