Need Play Testers: Vampire the Masquerade D20 homebrew - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Need Play Testers: Vampire the Masquerade D20 homebrew

Need Play Testers: Vampire the Masquerade D20 homebrew

I wrote this conversion of the White Wolf Vampire: The Masquerade system as a bit of fun and it turned into a multiple year project. It's more-or-less finished and I just want people, other than me, to play it and tell me what needs to be changed, what doesn't work, and so on.

I'll send a copy of the book to anyone who's interested, serious applicants only please. I have no plans on publishing this, it's a lot of copywrited material from White Wolf and it's just for personal use. However, that being said, I'd really appreciate if people ask permission before making changes or reposting.

The system is built around D20 Modern. Each of the Clans is a 10 level class, there is no multiclassing between Clans but all the D20 Classes (and D&D classes by GM approval) are available. As of right now I don't have Elders or any of the Disciplines past dot 5.

I'd really like some feedback, thanks all
__________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblor View Post
I'll send a copy of the book to anyone who's interested, serious applicants only please.
Asking for applicants is only permissible within an advert. If it was merely in the wrong place I could just move it but an advert is more than a post. Adverts aren't standalone posts but a collection of info contained within a game and can only be created from within that game.