Newblet - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Newblet

Newblet

Well now this should be interesting. I've been hoping to try D&D, or any other kind of tabletop RPG game for a while. But the problem being my very small town has nothing even remotely close to it. With the aide of OpenRPG, I should be able to play some games online. I was directed to this site for the use of the storable character sheets, and hope it will help.

Welcome to the Weave

Hope you find our multitude of available sheets useful. Of course ORPG isn't what we're here for nor is it encouraged or the games permitted to be advertised here.

There is one hybrid game where some of it is played here and some with openRPG. Even so, you seem to suggest (maybe I got it wrong) that you aren't experienced with D&D. If that is the case you may find that a helpful GM and our method of play here are more suited to learning the ropes as you get more time to work on your turn.

Hello and welcome to the weave!

Edit 1: Returning with cake, Fate seems to be out and I'm lending a hand! *hands over a large sticky toffee cake dripping with chocolate sauce*