Dragonspur Caravan Project - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Dragonspur Caravan Project

Thanks for the comments!

Will the Intro be part of the new stuff in the Farland website this Jan 15?

I'll be starting on Chapter 1 soon, which will be out in a month of two. Basically, its a continuation of where the intro left off. Lady Parnell opens the case and reads through the journal. We also see her thoughts and opinions on what was written.

Funny you should ask. I have actually received a lot of submissions lately, and I am going to release them, three per update, for the next several months. January's update is already filled. I am going to start a thread in the other forum giving a tentative outline of what will be released and when.

However, my new policy, based on past experiences, is not to release any part of a project until the entire project is finished. This guards me against people not completing their projects. :)

Hi Farland.

So sorry I only saw this message just now after more than a month. At the rate I'm going with my work, school and other reponsibilties, I can't guarantee anymore to deliver by April 15. In fact, I don't have a firm date when I can finish it. I'll still try to write the story when I get some free time.